Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders App problem - not seeing Today's outstanding reminders ?

Hi! I'm having problems viewing my 'today' outstanding reminders in the 'Reminders App' on both my iPhone & iPad ? I've been experiencing various problems with this App since the latest iOS 7.1 update ? I did reboot but no luck. Help !! I've asked myself if it's due to the fact that I only have 2.2 GB of free on my IPhone but then why would I have the same problem via my iPad when I have 11.6 Free GB ? I love this App and would not want to loose the history nor cease using it's function. Is anyone else experiencing this problem but most importantly does anyone have a solution to this problem !!! N.M.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1, + iPad

Posted on Apr 12, 2014 12:10 AM

2 replies

Apr 12, 2014 7:13 PM in response to Nanettemini

I believe that this problam is well known and it has nothing to do with you or your devices. This problem has to do with Apple Corporates decission to re invent the wheel. The actual programming to make this app work properly is very simple but Apple has dumped everything they had and started over. Unfortunatly for you and me is you will have to wait until Apple has corrected these issues.

Apr 13, 2014 7:20 AM in response to pheny

Thank you Pheny !

I think you are right ! It's unfortunate that a Good product such as REMINDERS is OFFERED to their clients and then not up-kept (such as the Palm Pilot in my earlier days) . In the meantime, I think I solved my problem (a Band Aid solution) by going into each of my category boards to find the outstanding notes and change the due date to have them re-appear ! It's a ***** and a waist of time for an App that is suppose to work on efficiency !!

Let's just HOPE APPLE considers solving their problems in products they offer and respect their CUSTOMER CARE preaching !?!?

Reminders App problem - not seeing Today's outstanding reminders ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.