Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had brought, Plex App on App store last year! After few months later, I had to uninstall it from my iphone. Now when I wan tot install it, its asking me to pay money again. I am guess its a App store bug. Can one of you help me with this?, thx you-

I had brought, Plex App on App store last year! After few months later, I had to uninstall it from my iphone. Now when I wan tot install it, its asking me to pay money again. I am guess its a App store bug. Can one of you help me with this?, thx you in advance

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1, App Store

Posted on Apr 12, 2014 1:54 AM

1 reply

Apr 12, 2014 2:20 AM in response to Sarvap

You are logged in with the same account that you bought it with and you haven't changed countries since buying it (and it's the same app and it hasn't changed developers) ? If you are, and you haven't, then you should be able to redownload it for free via the Purchased tab in the App Store app on your phone - if it doesn't show there then check to see if it's hidden : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4919

I had brought, Plex App on App store last year! After few months later, I had to uninstall it from my iphone. Now when I wan tot install it, its asking me to pay money again. I am guess its a App store bug. Can one of you help me with this?, thx you-

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.