Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot connect to app store my username was delete

iPhone 5s

Posted on Apr 12, 2014 9:22 AM

1 reply

Apr 14, 2014 8:17 AM in response to Kokkinis

Hello, Kokkinis.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I would need clarification on this issue to provide a better solution. However, here are the steps that I would recommend going through when experiencing issues connecting to the iTunes Store. .

Troubleshoot issues on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you haven't been able to connect to the iTunes Store:

• Make sure your date, time, and time zone are correct in Settings > General >Date & Time.
    Note: Time Zone may list another city in your time zone.
  • Make sure that your iOS software is up to date by tapping Settings > General> Software Update (iOS 5 or later) or connecting your iOS device to iTunes and clickingCheck for Updateon your device's Summary page.
  • Check and verify that you're in range of a Wi-Fi router or base station. If you're on a device with cellular service, make sure that cellular data is turned on from Settings > General > Cellular.
    Note: If connected to cellular data, larger items may not download. You may need to connect to Wi-Fi to download apps, videos, and podcasts.
  • Make sure that you have an active Internet connection. You can check theuser guide for your device for help with connecting to the Internet.
  • Make sure that other devices (portable computers, for example) are able to connect to the Wi-Fi network and access the Internet.
  • Try resetting (turning off and then on again) your Wi-Fi router.
  • If the issue persists, trytroubleshooting your Wi-Fi networks and connections.

Can't connect to the iTunes Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts1368

Cheers,

Jason H.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.