Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMac Stuck at Boot Logo w/ White Bar through Logo URGENT!!!

Hello, I have an iMac Model: A1225. At first, my problem was that on start-up, the iMac would not get past the boot/logo screen, and then all of a sudden it would go to a gray screen with three thick, white, jagged bars running through the screen. I tried to boot from a recovery USB and DVD, but it was no luck. It would not boot from anything. I ran a disk check on the hard drive from single-user mode, and it said that the hard-drive was okay, but I decided to change the hard drive and the memory anyway. I put a brand-new, fully-funtional, formatted hard drive with Snow Leopard that booted fine on another computer and brand-new memory. Now, when the computer gets to the boot/logo screen it gets stuck here with a thinck wite bar running through the apple logo. Please Help! I will also post a picture. Thanks Guys!User uploaded file

iMac

Posted on Apr 12, 2014 11:24 AM

There are no replies.

iMac Stuck at Boot Logo w/ White Bar through Logo URGENT!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.