Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cloud issues

Unable to connect to I cloud and I keep on getting this message over and over again. This Mac can't connect to ICloud because of a problem with------@mac,com.

I have changed my Apple ID on the Apple site. I am also unable to key anything into Goofle nor can I key my password into preference. If I hit the later tab on the message it just pops up again. Help please as I am ready to chuck this computer out the window. Lol

i mac, Mac OS X (10.4.8)

Posted on Apr 12, 2014 1:07 PM

1 reply

Apr 14, 2014 12:14 PM in response to tuti14

Hello tuti14,

It sounds like you are getting this pop up over and over saying your computer cannot connect to iCloud becuase there was a problem. I recommend these steps from the article named:

Resolve Back to My Mac status messages in iCloud preferences

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts4104

Your computer can't connect to the iCloud service.

• Deselect the Back to My Mac checkbox in iCloud preferences, wait 15 seconds, then select it again to turn Back to My Mac back on.
  • Check the System Status page to make sure that there are no issues listed for Back to My Mac.
  • Determine whether your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is experiencing a service outage.
  • Make sure that the TCP or UDP ports used by Back to My Mac are open on your firewall. Contact your ISP if you need help confirming that these ports are open. If you're in a corporate network environment or other organization where your Internet connection is managed for you, contact your network administrator to make sure that these ports aren't blocked.

If this does not resolve the issue I would next boot into Safe Mode, and then sign out of your iCloud account in your system preferences, restart the computer and try again.

OS X: What is Safe Boot, Safe Mode?

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1564

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Regards,

Sterling

I cloud issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.