Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a screen that won't go away, how can I get it off my desk top

Hi,

I have a box that stays on my computer. It has four boxes on the left top that are general, accounts, viewing, audio/video and the main heading at the top is Accounts. There is nothing in the box that is clear enough to read and the box also says Location..US in the left lower bottom with cancel and save in the rt. lower corner. When I click on cancel I get a pop up screen that has the text icon that says Alert (null) with cancel and ok in the rt lower corner. When I hit cancel it takes that little box off and then the save button flashes. I can not hit any of the red, yellow, or green buttons to get rid of the screen they are blanked out. It's driving me crazy!! please help me get rid of it.

thanks,

goldies57

MacBook Pro, the screen says accounts at the top

Posted on Apr 12, 2014 1:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2014 5:26 PM

Type command + option + esc (all three keys together).

You will see a new pane called Force Quit Applications. In that pane select, one at a time, anything you do not recognize, and click Force Quit.

Finally, select Finder and Relaunch.

1 reply

I have a screen that won't go away, how can I get it off my desk top

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.