Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need to reset former Apple ID to regain access to songs

I cannot access a lot of the songs that I purchased in the past because of compounding issues. First my harddrive died. Second, when I re-installed Itunes on my new PC I could not remember the password for my Apple ID. Third, because my work relocates me regularly I do not have access to the local service provider e-mail account to which my Apple ID was attached. Fourth, the latter makes it even more difficult because I cannot use e-mail to update my info and the iTunes store system does not recognize the personal info I provide. Bottom line, I purchased music that I can see in my library and cannot play anymore.

The situation is very disappointing. I admit that am not tech savvy. I would like a solution that gives me back what I had bought.

Posted on Apr 12, 2014 1:03 PM

There are no replies.

Need to reset former Apple ID to regain access to songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.