Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloading new music

I was downloading new music and my downloads were going fine but now there are 12 left and 3 just say processing and won't move any further. I was going to connect to my computer but my computer is being fixed at the moment.

Any tips or tricks on how to get my downloads to continue?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 12, 2014 2:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2014 6:15 PM

Had the same problem. I just rebooted my iPhone. I also canceled the remaining downloads and download them again one by one.

Don't worry if you can't download them though. You've bought them and you can download them again via iCloud.

I was so angry that the songs weren't being downloaded that I instead download additional songs thru my iPod Touch 2nd generations. After that, I checked itunes in my Iphone and saw those purchases and the others that couldn't be downloaded. I downloaded them again there. Also, the downloaded songs can be reach via itunes on your computer. Trying borrowing someone else computer.

If they have a computer and it's own iTunes, create a new iTunes that's seperate from theirs via holding on the SHIFT button and click on iTunes. It will ask if you want to create a new one. Do it, but make sure it's located on the desktop so you can delete any of your iTunes information and stuff when you're done. Also, remember to deactivate the connection from your itunes account to that computer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2014 6:15 PM in response to Molly-smiley

Had the same problem. I just rebooted my iPhone. I also canceled the remaining downloads and download them again one by one.

Don't worry if you can't download them though. You've bought them and you can download them again via iCloud.

I was so angry that the songs weren't being downloaded that I instead download additional songs thru my iPod Touch 2nd generations. After that, I checked itunes in my Iphone and saw those purchases and the others that couldn't be downloaded. I downloaded them again there. Also, the downloaded songs can be reach via itunes on your computer. Trying borrowing someone else computer.

If they have a computer and it's own iTunes, create a new iTunes that's seperate from theirs via holding on the SHIFT button and click on iTunes. It will ask if you want to create a new one. Do it, but make sure it's located on the desktop so you can delete any of your iTunes information and stuff when you're done. Also, remember to deactivate the connection from your itunes account to that computer.

Downloading new music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.