Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a medical expense tracker app?

Is there a medical expense tracker app for imac?

iMac, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 12, 2014 2:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2014 2:42 PM

Likely nothing today for the pre-2006 iMacs this forum covers. Is yours is newer, let us know and we can get you moved to a more active iMac forum.

6 replies

Apr 27, 2014 5:22 PM in response to Grrgirl

Anyone else know anything else about this?

I've been searching for a Medical Expense Tracker for soooo long! The old one by J. Tarpley (https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/16880/medical-expense-tracking) has the level of detail I'm looking for; however, it's awkward looking and seems not to be regularly updated. Scratch that--it looks like it's no longer available.

There's the Medical Tracker by Eamonn and Ian llc, but 1) that hasn't been updated since 2012 and 2) there's no way I'm doing all that data entry on a mobile device. I need something that works on an iMac.

I think Quicken has something decent, but only for PCs.

I've not found a spreadsheet that tackles this subject with sufficient detail or clarity, nor am I skilled enough to create one that does.

Medical bills and insurance EOBs are so numerous and confusing--how can it be that no one has created something in response to the need to track this stuff? And the co-pays, Lord!, the co-pays! Someone please tell me that a product exists to help with detailed medical expense tracking!

Apr 27, 2014 6:01 PM in response to frogue

I am posting here so that I will be notified if someone finds a suitable Mac product.

Years ago I used a database program called Panorama that I developed a custom file to keep track of my EOB's, insurance payments, personal payments, etc. But I abandoned that program when its updates became much to complicated to use, switched to relational from flat and became too expensive. The original would not work on PowerPC; that's how long ago it was.

I personally use Quicken 2007 for my general financial transactions, but have never been able to figure out a good way to track these medical expenses/insurance payments, etc. in Quicken.

So I am interested in this answer, too! 🙂

Is there a medical expense tracker app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.