Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot download new episodes of season pass

Starting on 4/10/2014 I could not download new episodes of Season Passes. I get the email from Apple saying that they are ready, but they do not appear on the Purchased page. This was for Suits Season 3

Today I received three emails from Apple saying these new episodes were ready:

Blue Bloods Season 4

Grimm Season 3

Hawaii Five-0 Season 5

And again, these do not appear on my Purchased page and I cannot download them.

I contacted support but they just kept sending me references to technical papers that had nothing to do with my problem. I finally badgered the poor lady enough that she re-posted the Suits new episode to my account and I was able to download it. But now I have three more and bartering with them for two days in order to get every new episode is not practical.

Does anyone else have this same problem that started this week?

Soemthing else that changed at the same time I encountered this problem. In the past if an episode did not appear on my Purchased page, I could simply go directly to the season, look at the episodes and they would be marked either downloaded or not downloaded, and manually download them there.

Now when I try to do this, it simply shows $1.99 for every episode. It makes me think it does not recognize that I have a season pass.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Windows 7

Posted on Apr 12, 2014 4:55 PM

4 replies

Jun 9, 2014 12:15 AM in response to cole thompson

I will see in a bit if I have this issue, but it seems I might. I just went to the Drop Dead Diva Season 6 page and the new episode is there... purchasable for 2.99. But, I have the season pass. It's not in my purchased area. ***. At the very least it's an annoyance that those who have not purchased the season pass can download it right now but I as a season pass purchaser need to wait? That's stupid.

Feb 28, 2015 10:54 AM in response to cole thompson

I'm having this same problem with Better Call Saul.

I bought a Season Pass for Better Call Saul. I never get notified when a new episode is available.

New episodes don’t show up in my TV shows view.

“View available downloads” says I have already downloaded all content.

The new episode in iTunes store indicates it will charge me for the episode.

The only way to access new shows is to View Purchase History, click the Season Pass and click Report a problem. Then I get a link to a "different looking view" within iTunes that shows all episodes. I can click on the episode and download it then. This can't be the experience they designed.

cannot download new episodes of season pass

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.