Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my US credit card has a billing address in another country beacuse i dont live in the US.

...so i can't sign up or pay at Apple website with my credit card. Is there a solution to this? THANK YOU

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 12, 2014 5:37 PM

1 reply

Apr 13, 2014 12:45 AM in response to veronicaccs

You can only use a credit card issued by a bank in the country where you are, so if you are not in the US then you can't use a US credit card. If you don't have a local credit card then are iTunes gift cards available in your country (they are not available in all, and they are country-specific) - if they are then you could potentially use them as your payment method.

There are also instructions on theis page for how to create a new account without giving credit card details : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2534 - that would allow you to download free items.

my US credit card has a billing address in another country beacuse i dont live in the US.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.