Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tried again later several times and am afraid the rental period will expire and will not be able to watch the movie. The system also does not allow me to re-purchase the movie.

I've rentented a movie and would like to watch it. Consistently I receive the message "an error occured loading this contnt ...try again later". I've tried over a long period several times but always receive the same message. Also, I tried to re-purchase the movie but the system does not allow this. It just confirms "you have already rented this movie". any suggestions. Can't I just cancel the rental since I have not even fully streamed the movie/

Apple TV, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 12, 2014 6:39 PM

1 reply

I tried again later several times and am afraid the rental period will expire and will not be able to watch the movie. The system also does not allow me to re-purchase the movie.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.