Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photos not syncing to ipod touch

This is what happens when I try to sync my photos to my ipod touch - User uploaded file. The "cancelling sync" goes on forever and doesn't stop. It only stops if I exit out of itunes. And after the sync, this is how the "pictures" show up on my ipod - User uploaded file. I've tried syncing and following steps from the apple support when it comes to syncing photos, but it was to no avail. Someone please help me fix this.

iPod touch

Posted on Apr 12, 2014 7:01 PM

3 replies

Apr 13, 2014 8:07 AM in response to lllaass

No, I haven't. Usually whenever I try to sync I always skip the backing up part. Either way, even if I did a restore from backup, would it even fix my photo syncing problem? I save new pictures all the time, and I want those new picture uploaded to my ipod. If I can't even upload those new pics to my ipod, then what is the point of you telling me to restore it from back up? Yes, I would like the old pics to upload back to it as well, but I want the new ones to also sync whenever I sync my ipod to itunes.

Maybe if I hadn't have gotten ignored in my first post I wouldn't have made a double post. I kept refering to my previous dicussion, and I was only getting ignored. Ever think about that?? 😠 And whenever I had checked it, there were no new replies.

Apr 13, 2014 8:58 AM in response to lllaass

- Instead of creating a new discussion, just bump the the existing post by relying to it. It then get moved back to the top.

- Yes, it is like that restoring from backup witll solve the problem.

- If you have a PC you can also try

Removing and Reinstalling iTunes, QuickTime, and other software components for Windows XP

or

Removing and reinstalling iTunes and other software components for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8

photos not syncing to ipod touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.