Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant sync music I purchased after changing my App

I changed the e-mail eddress for my apple id. Now my iphone is updated with the new adress but my ipod is not. And because I changed the adress I can no longer acess all the music I had purched on my ipod(saying this adress is invalid) with my itunes before having changed it. my ipod is still logged in under the old adress... Any ideas??

iPod touch, Windows ME

Posted on Apr 12, 2014 9:32 PM

1 reply

Apr 13, 2014 2:05 AM in response to gshep22

Go to Settings>iTunes and App store and sign out and sign bck in.

Did you change the email address asociated with your old ID?

I no longer have an email address that was also my Apple ID. Can I still use the email address as my Apple ID?

Apple recommends you change your Apple ID to your current, working email address. This will not create another Apple ID, it will only change it to your working email address. See Changing the name you use for your Apple ID if you'd like more information.

Or did you create a new ID? I ask because purchases are pumentely linked to the ID that purchased them

I cant sync music I purchased after changing my App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.