Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5 stuck in restart loop, managed to update then wipe it and after I synced with iCloud, it entered the loop again.

So a couple of weeks ago I charged my iPhone 5 in a car and it started acting up, then it entered a reboot loop where I could only manage to use it for a couple of minutes. I tried hard resets, updating my itunes then updating the iphone to the latest firmware and then wiping it. The iPhone worked fine with factory settings, until i synced it with icloud. It began rebooting again, so I'm assuming something up with my iCloud. I wiped my iPhone again and this time it rebooted even after restoring it back to factory settings. I have no idea what to do now. Is there anyway I can surly wipe everything and use it like new for a while without syncing with iCloud and is there any way to scan my iCloud thoroughly?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 12, 2014 11:00 PM

1 reply

Iphone 5 stuck in restart loop, managed to update then wipe it and after I synced with iCloud, it entered the loop again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.