Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Service or 3G..

Hello ... The same case I got in my iphone4 .. I followed all the steps above.. updated to ISO7.1 but still I get "No service" !!! plus; I forgotten my icloud password 😟 what sould I do ?

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 13, 2014 12:20 AM

1 reply

Apr 15, 2014 1:45 PM in response to wisaloman

Hello wisaloman,

Thank you for the details of the issue you are experiencing with your iPhone. It sounds like you are seeing “No Service” on your iPhone. I see that you came from the article to troubleshoot this issue.

It is important that you follow all the steps in the article. If you have tried steps 1-7, the next step is to contact your carrier:

If you encounter either of the above symptoms on your iPhone, follow these steps to attempt to resolve the issue. Test after each step.

1. Toggle airplane mode: Tap Settings > Enable Airplane Mode, wait five seconds, then turn off airplane mode.
  2. Turn iPhone off and then on again.
  3. Remove the SIM card and verify that it's a valid, carrier-manufactured SIM. Also verify that it isn't damaged, worn, or modified. Then reinsert it.
  4. Check for a carrier-settings update. Connect to a Wi-Fi network. Then tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, iOS will ask you if you want to install it. If Wi-Fi isn't available, connect your device to iTunes.
  5. Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
  6. Reset network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will reset all network settings, including Bluetooth pairing records, Wi-Fi passwords, VPN, and APN settings.
  7. Restore the iPhone.

If you're still experiencing No Service issues, contact your carrier to check for any network or account issues that could cause these symptoms.

iPhone: Troubleshooting No Service

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4429

Additionally, I recommend using the steps in the following article to reset your iCloud password:

Apple ID: If you forget your password

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5787

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

No Service or 3G..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.