Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have an ipad mini and it wont turn on i tryed holding the home button down and the sleep button every one has said that and nothing is working how can i fix it

i need help with my ipad mini it wont turn on i have helled the home button down and the sleep button together and nothing is happening

Posted on Apr 13, 2014 1:58 AM

2 replies

Nov 25, 2015 1:45 PM in response to JimHdk

I have the same problem! I put my IPad to charge after a while I cheked it and it showed the charging thing (my IPad was dead. It was the charging thing before the Apple logo) then after some more time I cheked it and it didn't respond I pulled out the charging cable and pluged it back in no response. I pluged it into my computer and it didn't show up on ITunes. If I press the home button and the lock button nothing happens. Basicly my IPad mini doesn't respond at all.

i have an ipad mini and it wont turn on i tryed holding the home button down and the sleep button every one has said that and nothing is working how can i fix it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.