Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Youtube Problems

Hello,

I dont know if this is Youtube's fault or Safari but these are many problems I experience

Sound: If I am watching a video, and I back out half way through. The sound will still contiue to play from the video even though im on a different page

Comments: 50% of the time the comments will never appear, all I get is a infinite "Loading Comments" sign

Randomly stop loading: I have fast internet, entire videos will load within 5 seconds on HD. However sometimes the loading will stop half way through, the only fix is the click on the timeline 1 second after the time it got stopped atand it will load the rest of the video instantly.

Power saver for ads: Sometimes powersaver will try to stop the ads on youtube videos, if i click to allow the ad to play. I will get a grey fuzzy screan saying "an error has occured" and Ill have to reload the page and hope the power saver option doesnt stop me again.

Thank you!

MacBook Air, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 13, 2014 2:01 AM

1 reply

Apr 13, 2014 3:38 AM in response to Tommy57

1. System Preferences > Flash Player > Advanced > Delete All

Press the "Delete All" button

Install Adobe Flash Player.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Follow the prompts. Click Safari in the menubar and select “Quit Safari”.

Restart computer. Relaunch Safari.

2. Allow Plug-ins

Safari > Preferences > Security

Internet Plug-ins > "Allow plug-ins"

Enable it.

3. Safari > Preferences > Privacy

Press the button “ Remove All Website Data”.

4. Turn off Extensions, if any.

Safari > Preferences > Extensions

Youtube Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.