Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New photos not coming through on Photo Stream on iPad

Just back from holiday abroad, didn't take iPad. Photos taken on iPhone 5s appeared in Photo stream on phone but not on iPad when I returned home. I've followed various suggestions including removing Photo stream from both devices and then resetting it. The holiday pics all restored to Photo stream on phone but still not on iPad. I have never had this problem before. Any ideas please?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Apr 13, 2014 6:48 AM

2 replies

Apr 15, 2014 1:42 PM in response to brenden dv

Thank you for that. I had already seen that, but it didn't answer my question. The problem is now sorted, quite by chance, after I enabled 'Photo Sharing' because I wanted to receive photos from my husband's new iPad and because I thought I might be able to share my own with myself, if that doesn't sound too weird! I've never had photo sharing enabled before and never had problems with photo stream from my iPhone. But happy it's resolved.

New photos not coming through on Photo Stream on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.