Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone hacked?

I was watching a movie on a stream site (probably not the best idea, i know) and my phone frozen for a second so I tapped the screen a few times then all of a sudden the url was clicked on and random letters started being typed. I then closed out of safari, turned my safari off then opened it again and I was scrolling on something else like Yahoo answers or here my phone started zooming in and out and a random user name was clicked out. After that I cleared my safari cookies, data and history. I also changed my email password and AppleID stuff. However, I did reilze I was on my college's wifi and had my bluetooth on (if those things may play apart in it) was it a hack? Or was it someone messing with me via bloothtooth/wifi? My phone is not jailbroken.

iPhone 5

Posted on Apr 13, 2014 9:11 AM

4 replies

Jun 22, 2017 1:45 PM in response to EKid93

The same thing happening to my phone. It started when the zoom enabled and then safari opened and characters were typed on url bar, Japanese characters, emojis, etc. Then favorites where opened, clicking the tabs. Then I noticed that a Citibank page is opened in one tab, I did not open it. Then tried turning the phone off and as if somebody is controlling it. My phone is NOT jailbroken.

Did you get the answers?

Iphone hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.