Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deduct from credit card

I was changing the payment info on one account of mine.

Every time I type the credit card info they ask me to type it again.

I release from my credit card statement thats Apple deduct from my credit card amount of SAR1.00

For each time I confirm the payment info,

It was 37 time by the way. Overall (SAR37.00)

In the end nether the credit card info approved in my account payment info, nor I recover my money back.

**SAR is Saudi Arabian Riyal

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 13, 2014 9:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2014 10:22 AM

Each time that you try to add or change your card's details a small temporary store holding charge may be applied to check that the card details are correct and valid and that it's registered to exactly the same name and address as on your iTunes account - it should disappear off your account within a few days or so.

Store holding charge : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3702

If you update your billing information, the iTunes Store or Mac App Store will place an authorization hold on your payment card account, usually in the amount of 1 USD or the local currency equivalent, to verify your account information.

Authorization holds are removed by your financial institution shortly after your purchase clears. The time it takes to remove authorization requests varies by financial institution.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2014 10:22 AM in response to Hsn02

Each time that you try to add or change your card's details a small temporary store holding charge may be applied to check that the card details are correct and valid and that it's registered to exactly the same name and address as on your iTunes account - it should disappear off your account within a few days or so.

Store holding charge : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3702

If you update your billing information, the iTunes Store or Mac App Store will place an authorization hold on your payment card account, usually in the amount of 1 USD or the local currency equivalent, to verify your account information.

Authorization holds are removed by your financial institution shortly after your purchase clears. The time it takes to remove authorization requests varies by financial institution.

Deduct from credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.