Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP. CAN'T GET AROUND MY FIND MY PHONE APP TO GET INTO MY PHONE

OMG, I hate Apple so much I could scream. I have an Iphone 4 and last night it got stuck in recoveriy mode so I had to restore it to the factory settings. I had Find My Phone app on it and I've tried to activate my phone using Itunes. I go to put in my Apple ID and PW and it won't work. I've reset my pw but when I go to sign into Icloud it takes my apple ID which is azcrum and turns it into <my e-mail address> and won't accept my pw. I created an Icloud PW months ago but there is no way to sign into it. So I am now stuck with a phone that only goes as far as SET UP WITH ITUNES OR WI FI. How do I get past the find my phone app? I don't remember my pw for that either but there is no way to reset it. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER APPLE PRODUCT AGAIN. THEIR SITE IS USER COMPLICATED AND I HAVE TO RESET MY PW EVEN WHEN I KNOW IT. GETTING AROUND VIA THEIR SITE IS F'ed up........When I restored my phone I also lost my coverage which I have through Virgin Mobile. I called them to restore my coverrage and they couldn't do it because the **** phone is locked.

<E-mail Edited by Host>

Posted on Apr 13, 2014 12:33 PM

5 replies

Jan 30, 2018 7:48 AM in response to Pam Speer

Hello sir,

unfortunately my iphone 5 locked when i entered wrong pin, it ask icloud's Apple ID and Password for unlock the phone but when i given my ID and Password it says wrong ID, therefore i couldn't go next step. but i have given 100% correct ID and Password, and also i could login through pc.

PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE AND UNLOCK THE ICLOUD

THANK YOU

HELP. CAN'T GET AROUND MY FIND MY PHONE APP TO GET INTO MY PHONE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.