Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a samsung phone and have airport express what can I do now

I need some help is there an app I can purchase for my Samsung . Also I downloaded airport express to my laptop and it won't connect says it can't find airport express even though I'm beside it

Other OS, Airport express .

Posted on Apr 13, 2014 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2014 1:53 PM

'Airport Express' is a wi-fi router. (It's not something you can download.) Do you have such a router? You can connect your phone and your Mac to it by entering the name of the network you created using the router, and its password in Settings>Wifi on the Phone and System Preferences>Network on the Mac.

5 replies

Apr 13, 2014 3:00 PM in response to Gwennypenny

On a Mac, 'Airport' is the name given to the built-in hardware that connects to the Wifi: please see this page which explains how to connect to your network:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1145

On your phone, open the Settings app and make sure the slider for Wi-Fi is on. Click where it says Wi-Fi and you should see a list of available networks including your own. Click yours to join it and enter your password (assuming you had set one up which you definitely should - leaving a wifi network unprotected is asking for trouble).

I bought a samsung phone and have airport express what can I do now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.