Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to relocate songs and itunes freezes.

I moved a few of the folders of music files, and then realised that i had to relocate them in my iTunes. I tried relocating one, but iTunes then decided to freeze and wouldn't let me click anything. The song started playing, but I couldn't stop it at all. I finally managed to close iTunes (with the music still playing?!) and now can't open it up again. Don't know what to do? Restarted my laptop, and it's still freezing when I try to relocate, and then not opening up again after I close it once.

Windows 8

Posted on Apr 13, 2014 4:38 PM

3 replies

Apr 13, 2014 5:49 PM in response to turingtest2

I was just trying to relocate the songs, and it would keep freezing, but I think it's ok now. I reinstalled iTunes and it relocated all the songs fine, but when I tried to sync to my iPod it turns out someone else has been using my account to buy songs :L So I booked a call with support at 1:45, so they should call some time now. But i think the technical problems have been fixed just by reinstalling 🙂

Trying to relocate songs and itunes freezes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.