Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does YouTube crash on Google Chrome on my iPad?

As the title says, whenever I use Google Chrome on my iPad, I can watch one or two videos, and then it crashes. And to go along with that, it sometimes does it for websites too. It will randomly crash and I have no way of fixing it. I've updated to the latest version available. I am on an iPad 32Gb Generation 1 iPad for specs. If you need more, please feel free to ask (no peronsal info, of course). As an avid YouTube user, it gets quite irksome when it crashes when I'm trying to watch one video. I come here because Google offers no simple way of contacting them, and they seem to not offer any way of getting help for Google Chrome on the iPad, let alone on the computer itself. Anyways, any help will be appreciated, and I am hoping I will not have to go out and buy a new iPad, as then I am pretty much stuck with no way of accessing the Internet on my iPad, as Safari is just not doing it for me. Thanks! 🙂

iPad, Don't know what version of iOS

Posted on Apr 13, 2014 6:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2014 7:00 PM

If you want to watch you tube videos use the free YouTube app which is available in the App Store.

1 reply

Why does YouTube crash on Google Chrome on my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.