Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pre-ordered album

I bought a album in pre-order, I was billed but I can't load it from apple store, what can I do ?

Posted on Apr 13, 2014 11:22 PM

14 replies

Apr 16, 2014 11:15 AM in response to redgee

Hello redgee,

You should've been e-mailed by the iTunes Store notifying you of this release. This e-mail should have a link to download the release. Alternatively, you can choose "Check For Available Downloads" under the Store menu in iTunes.

Download a pre-ordered item

When a pre-ordered item becomes available, you will receive an email letting you know that you can download your pre-order.

If you enabled the option to automatically download prepurchased content in iTunes, then your pre-ordered content may already be in your library. If not, click the download link provided in your email notification, and your pre-ordered content will begin to download. You can also use the Check for Available Downloads feature in iTunes on your computer (choose Store > Check for Available Downloads) to begin downloading your pre-order.

iTunes Store: About pre-orders

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5714

Cheers,

Allen

Jun 16, 2014 4:03 AM in response to redgee

I pre-ordered Linkin Parks new album The Hunting Party, on the 4th of June, and it has been released today, but the album has not downloaded and i have not received an email with my download link, but my friend already has his and i don't think he pre ordered, but when i view the album on itunes, it says i have purchased it, can someone please help me with this as i'm not very happy 😟

Jun 16, 2014 10:16 PM in response to redgee

I am having the same problem with the same album. Pre-ordered yesterday and now the album shows that its purchased but some of the songs still show the price tag (those that weren't pre-released and come with the album).

I hate it when iTunes glitches up like this.

-UPDATE:

Okay, I think I solved the problem. I went into my pre-order management page from my account and cancelled my pre-order. This allowed me to purchase the remaining songs that have been released and download them.

Message was edited by: karanveer41

pre-ordered album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.