Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi i have 10.9.2 version i do not have i photo anyways to get it for free ?

hi i have 10.9.2 osx and i do not have i photo to streem or els. how do i install that on my macbook pro 2011 ?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Apr 13, 2014 11:24 PM

3 replies

Apr 14, 2014 6:29 AM in response to steve hazeri

no idea since you do not tell us what you have or andthing else

Is it a new machine? If so then accept in the App store under the Apple ID that was used to set up the computer

Did you upgrade your OS on an older machine? If so then it depends on what (undisclosed) version you currently have - for iPhoto '11 there is a free update in the App store under the computers Apple ID - for older versions you must pruchas iPhoto '11 in the App store - for iPhoto 7 or earlier you ust also download, install and execute the library upgrader and then run iPhoto

With no details and no context nly guesses an be made

LN

Apr 14, 2014 10:39 AM in response to steve hazeri

This screenshot shows which previous versions of iPhoto are compatible with Mavericks. It also indicates which versions qualify for a free upgrade to iPhoto 9.5.1 and which require a purchase:

User uploaded file

Note 1: every day more users are reporting problems with iPhoto 8.1.2 so I've included it in the non compatible category.

Note 2: If your previous version of iPhoto was iPhoto 7 (08) or earlier you'll need to download and run the iPhoto Library Upgrader 1.1application on the library before opening it with iPhoto9.5.1.

OT

hi i have 10.9.2 version i do not have i photo anyways to get it for free ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.