Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Account security to reset rescue email in Bahrain

I have forgotten the answers to the security questions on my Apple ID, and the rescue email no longer exists

I tried looking for a solution online, it said that i have to contact Account Security in my country and when I browsed thorough the website, my country (Bahrain) was not listed.

I tried going to iMachine for support but even they couldnt help me and they asked me to contact Account Security

I am very disappointed because Apple did not offer a simple solution to a problem that seems to be very common among their customers all over the world and I hope I find a solution to this problem soon because I am unable to purchase anything on iTunes

Posted on Apr 14, 2014 2:29 AM

1 reply

Apr 14, 2014 2:38 AM in response to TasleemAlsharqi

If you've forgotten your answers to your questions and you hadn't updated your rescue email address to an account that you have access to, then try contacting Support via this page an explain that you've forgotten your answers, don't have access to your rescue email account, and your country isn't on the HT5699 page and see what they reply with : https://ssl.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

Account security to reset rescue email in Bahrain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.