Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Help! I can't sync my Ipad Mini Retina to iTunes, it doesn't even come up on the 'choose devices' screen

I can't work out how to sync my New 'Mini iPad Retina'. I am using the USB cable to attach it to my iPad and the other end into my laptop, i have signed in to iTunes, and i choose 'Devices' But it wont pop up anywhere, even waiting for 10 minutes. I also check when i plug the USB cable into my laptop, in -'Computer'

--> 'Devices' . It's not there either. Someone help please!!!!

I cannot seem to sync it.

Posted on Apr 14, 2014 5:31 AM

2 replies

Apr 14, 2014 5:46 AM in response to Aquatic_Duckers

Any one or a combo may help.

Give your mini a reset. Hold down the sleep and home keys for about 20 seconds. When you see the silver apple, let go and let it reboot. Then try again.

Try a different USB port

Try a different cable

Is your iTUnes up to date? If not, update it.

If that doesn't work, (if you're on a PC) go into the control panel, add/remove programs and uninstall iTunes, Apple mobile device service, apple application support. THen redownload and reinstall iTunes and give it another try.

iTunes Help! I can't sync my Ipad Mini Retina to iTunes, it doesn't even come up on the 'choose devices' screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.