Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Inability to push apps that we have purchased with our VPP.

Hi guys,

I was hoping someone would be kind enough to help with the following. Just a few pointers of where to look, resourses etc.

I was able to enroll and distribute apps to all of our employees, and although there were a few small issues, everything seemed to be working out. However, late last week I updated Mavericks Server, and suddenly I am unable to send VPP Managed Distribution Invitations to new devices or send apps to users that are already enrolled and have had apps successfully pushed to them only a few weeks ago.

Whenever I send an enrolment invitation to a device it sits in the active tasks list and never completes. I had success previously, but it is suddenly not working any longer.

Of greater concern is the inability to push apps that we have purchased with our VPP.

When I send apps they sit in the active tasks cue, but don’t send. The status also indicates “no copies available” although there are indeed copies of the application available.

Is there any other way to get VPP purchased apps to the teachers?

Thanks

Dominic

OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Apr 14, 2014 4:23 AM

1 reply

Inability to push apps that we have purchased with our VPP.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.