Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with GarageBand for iOS 6/7 Iphone 3gs / 4

Problem with GarageBand for iOS 6/7 Iphone 3gs / 4Hello,On February 16, bought the GarageBand for iOS which was free and so I find and install it on my 3GS .Take the demo: Curtain Call Demoand within the instruments :audio RecorderSamplerSmart DrumsSmart StringsSmart BassSmart KeyboardSmart GuitarKeyboardDrumsGuitar Amp1.4.1 is the latest version for ios 6.Configure my AppleID on a Iphone 4 and install the program , the version I have the Iphone 4 is the orange ( different from 3gs ) icon and put it on the AppStore : ios 2.0.1 for ios7.With these instruments:audio RecorderSampler ( to download the instrument)Smart Drums ( to download the instrument)Smart Strings (Download the instrument )Smart Bass ( to download the instrument)Smart Keyboard ( to download the instrument)Smart GuitarKeyboardDrumsGuitar Amp ( to download the instrument)and if I give what I need to restore tells me if I bought it I did not restore anything and tells me to buy :Complete collection of GarageBand instruments and sound at a price of : € 4.49As they are 2 different versions ? More than anything I say because I have to pay for the instruments in the 2.0.1 version of the Iphone 4 ... ?And besides not wearing demo Demo Curtain Call : (

GarageBand 1.x If you are upgrading it using iTunes on a Mac or PC, you can restore the original collection of instruments and sounds. There is no need to buy this collection. Press "You've already purchased?" When displayed on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
this puts on the AppStore but I have tried to restore as I wrote above, and does not work. There is nothing to restore.

regards

Posted on Apr 14, 2014 8:14 AM

There are no replies.

Problem with GarageBand for iOS 6/7 Iphone 3gs / 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.