Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I make one slide that contains multiple slides?

Hi, I want to make slideshow for presentation. And I want to know how can I make this slide.

User uploaded file

For example in this picture, have 1 main slide and 6 sub slides. I want to make slide like this, and all slides should be in one slide. And I want to zoom in to sub slide when I click and then zoom out when I click one more. And then second slide should be zoom in when I click and zoom out when I click again. And then slide 3 etc.

I want to know how can I do this.

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2), Macbook Air 2013

Posted on Apr 14, 2014 9:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2014 12:47 AM

Add the content to the slide

select the objects (command A)

Inspector > Animate > Build In > Add an Effect

3 replies

Apr 17, 2014 12:30 PM in response to ArgonianSr

There are two ways to do this.

1. Duplicate the main or first slide numerous times - as many as you'll need for the show, which looks like 6 including the first "overview slide".

2. You know have two choices - either use the Magic Move transition between the first slide and the next, which has the main box centre screen and enlarged proportionally.

3. Or enlarge the slides so that the main point is central, but use hyperlinks to move between the slides. This also gives you the liberty of changing the order spontaneously should the situation demand. Using the main first slide, place an invisible box around each element and use a link to move to that slide which is enlarged. Then you have to decide if you will come back each time to slide 1 (the overview) by having the whole slide hyperlinked to slide 1, or the whole slide linked to the next slide. That way you don't have to go looking for the hyperlink area.

The Magic Move effect will give your presentation a "Prezi" like effect, while the hyperlinked version I've described will just use gentle dissolves between each slide.

I will sometimes use 3 because I want to encourage audience participation and let them choose where to go next... e.g., the various elements of a 747 wing assembly, or the interior of a large cruise ship, showing state rooms, dining, pool area, ballroom, etc.

Les

How can I make one slide that contains multiple slides?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.