Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On iCloud on my PC it shows that all my contacts are still on iCloud, but they are not showing up on my iPhone 4?

Can you tell me why this is happening? I have synced my iPhone with iTunes on the PC and they have still not appeared in the phone contacts.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 14, 2014 12:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2014 12:19 PM

If you are syncing your contacts from your PC with iCloud, they are not transferred to your phone using iTunes. They are synced to your phone using iCloud, either over wifi or your cellular data network.

First go to icloud.com with your computer browser, sign into your account and open Contacts there to confirm that your contacts appear. If they do, go to Settings>iCloud on your phone, sign into your account and turn Contact on. Assuming your phone is either connected to wifi or your cellular data network, the contacts should then download from iCloud to your phone.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2014 12:19 PM in response to nobody97

If you are syncing your contacts from your PC with iCloud, they are not transferred to your phone using iTunes. They are synced to your phone using iCloud, either over wifi or your cellular data network.

First go to icloud.com with your computer browser, sign into your account and open Contacts there to confirm that your contacts appear. If they do, go to Settings>iCloud on your phone, sign into your account and turn Contact on. Assuming your phone is either connected to wifi or your cellular data network, the contacts should then download from iCloud to your phone.

On iCloud on my PC it shows that all my contacts are still on iCloud, but they are not showing up on my iPhone 4?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.