Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I photo stream to Adobe Elements?

I have Adobe elements 12 and I have I Photo 8 (I think). I want to photo stream from my Ipad and Iphone. I just don't know how.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Apr 14, 2014 5:33 PM

3 replies

Apr 15, 2014 12:07 AM in response to sandyfromclovis

You can't.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4486

To use My Photo Stream you need an iCloud account, compatible devices, and up-to-date software:

• iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.1 or later
  • Mac with OS X Lion v10.7.5 or later and iPhoto 9.2.2 or Aperture 3.2.3 or later
  • Apple TV (2nd generation) with Apple TV Software Update 5.0 or later
  • PC with Windows 7 or later and the iCloud Control Panel 2.1 or later for Windows

There is no provision for streaming to 3rd party apps.

Jul 9, 2014 9:48 PM in response to sandyfromclovis

By default, iPhoto automatically imports from PhotoStream. Then, when you open Elements 12, simply ask it to import from iPhoto. I think it's smart enough not to import photos from iPhoto that it's already imported in the past. That's a manual workaround, but it's pretty simple.

I'm not at all sure, because I'm a recent Mac convert, but it might be possible to set up an AppleScript task that would do that, automatically triggered by opening Elements

Can I photo stream to Adobe Elements?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.