Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone on Bell Mobile 3G iPad flexible data plan + Bonus TV in BC Canada?

I just activate my 3G cellular by inserting a SIM card on Mar4 15th.

Looking for away to track mobile TV usage so I can be sure to stop after 10 hrs, for which I pay $5. $3 an hr after that. Okay IF I decide to do tht ... but don't want to do by accident. Bell said I would be alerted when I had used 95% of allotment but no alert and it has gobbled up 2GB of my data. TV is supposed to run on it's own MBs, not the 1 or 5 GB I opt for on my flex plan.

Any experienced Bell carrier users here?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 14, 2014 6:21 PM

1 reply

Apr 15, 2014 12:09 AM in response to Patrippia

The operator site is generally the best place to look for answers to questions like this. Does this help you?

http://support.bell.ca/mobility/smartphones_and_mobile_internet/how_to_activate_ and_manage_my_ipad_data_plan?step=5

Managing your data usage

At any time, you can track your data usage directly on your iPad or tablet.

For iPad:

If you subscribe to the 30 Day Pass, select Settings > Cellular Data > View Account and log in.

If you subscribe to the Tablet Flex plan, download the Bell Mobility Self Serve app from iTunes app store to monitor your data usage.

For tablets:

Select the Bell Mobility Self Serve icon on your home screen.

When your iPad or tablet is connected to the Bell network, you will receive notification alerts when you have approximately 20%, 10% and 1% of your data usage remaining.

Anyone on Bell Mobile 3G iPad flexible data plan + Bonus TV in BC Canada?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.