Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my iphone and i tracked it to this house and basically the guy sold it and told me too bad . is there any other action i can take to retrieve the phone or did i just lose my phone? i have track my iphone pictures saved that said it was at his home

WHAT CAN I DO ? I BOUGHT IT OFF MY FRIEND LIKE A 2 WEEKS AGO AND LOST IT THAT SAME WEEK ??? HELP SHOULD I CALL THE POLICE OR WHAT CAN APPLE DO ?

it hasnt been online since he told me it was sold. I NEED HELP

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1, HELP !!

Posted on Apr 14, 2014 9:25 PM

2 replies

I lost my iphone and i tracked it to this house and basically the guy sold it and told me too bad . is there any other action i can take to retrieve the phone or did i just lose my phone? i have track my iphone pictures saved that said it was at his home

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.