Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi i have recently updated my version of iTunes in order to sync music from my macbook air to my new ipod shuffle. After a successful installation the application does not launch and I am unable to oepn iTunes of access my music! Someone please help?

Hi,

I have recently updated my iTunes to the latest version in order to sync music onto my new ipod shuffle. However after a successful installation the application does not launch or open? There are no error messages. The application is just unresponsive.

I have already checked the compatibility with Safari, my operating system and checked my firewall is not blocking it - all is fine.

Does anyone have any other resolutions?

Many thanks

Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Apr 15, 2014 2:20 AM

2 replies

Hi i have recently updated my version of iTunes in order to sync music from my macbook air to my new ipod shuffle. After a successful installation the application does not launch and I am unable to oepn iTunes of access my music! Someone please help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.