Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 5 gives a busy tone whenever someone calls the first time. The person has to call a second time for the ringtone to be heard? How o I tux this issue? I have a missed call every time and then a ringtone.

My iPhone 5 gives the caller a busy tone the first time when the phone is actually not in use. The caller has to make another call to get the ringtone. I will get the first call as missed with no ringtone and then the second time it will ring. What can be fond to solve this problem ?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 15, 2014 7:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2014 7:56 AM

Turn off Do Not Disturb.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5463?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

4 replies

My iPhone 5 gives a busy tone whenever someone calls the first time. The person has to call a second time for the ringtone to be heard? How o I tux this issue? I have a missed call every time and then a ringtone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.