Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery percentage problem

The percentage of the battery is frozen , only when i restart the phone then shows the real percentage.

And when the phone shutdown without battery when i recharge the phone every 30 seconds the phone makes the hard restart and wake's up again and again every 30 second.

But when the phones is charging and i shutdown with the button and let the phone to charge 100% and when i pull it to start then the phone is workig normally but again the battery percentage is freeze at 100% and i should restart the phone to tell me the real percentage, but i can't do the restart because then the phone will do a hard restart every 30 second and i should do again the same way.

I tried to change the battery 5 time's and still nothing, i updated and restored and everything and still nothing.

Sorry about my english.

PS - hard restart is when im working on the phone and it only freeze the screen and shows the apple logo.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Apr 15, 2014 8:35 AM

There are no replies.

Battery percentage problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.