Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i send photos from my ipad to my laptop using blue tooth or something that does not use wifi?!? But is wireless...

I need to be able to send photos one by one but many straight after eachother from my ipad to my laptop. I need to be able to do this via bluetooth or something that is wireless and not reliant on wifi. So that i can in turn send them to my printer via cable as my printer is not new enough to be able to have/create its own wifi. Can the laptop create a wifi like the new printers can? Or is bluetooth the only option - just not sure how to use this.

Thanks for any help or insight!!! Need to take photos of 125 kids one after the other in a 3 hour time period and have their photo printed - and i only have a HP C3180 which as i stated cant create its own wifi network:( HELP!

iPad

Posted on Apr 15, 2014 9:11 AM

1 reply

how can i send photos from my ipad to my laptop using blue tooth or something that does not use wifi?!? But is wireless...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.