Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My sons 5th generation ipod touch facetime doesnt work! What are we doing wrong ? Help please....

Hi all, I have 1 apple id with 2 emails registered. My daughter has ipod touch 4th generation, can do face time . My son wanted one too, so bought a second hand ipod touch 5th generation today. Did set up an email address for him , registerd on my apple id no probs. After a few hicups finely I menage to sign in from his ipod .

Problem we are having is ..... he can call his sister and do face time but when ever she face time him , he doesnt get a chance to answer it!! It ring ones n just stops and mesage goes to his sisters ipod saying he is not available!!

How we tried to ans the call is : First we try to tap on the asw.icon once , then double tap on the ans icon , tried to pull the icon in the middle to answer it but all failed!

Please help , he is not happy . Thank you all in advance .

iPod touch, iOS 7.1, ipod 5th generation

Posted on Apr 15, 2014 11:09 AM

10 replies

Apr 15, 2014 2:31 PM in response to Axeman1020

Hi thank you for your reply Axeman1020, I ve already done that didn't make any diffrence!! He can call/facetime his sisters ipod without any problem. She has ipod touch 4th generation. When she calls/facetime his ipod literaly it rings 1 - 2 second , and he tries to answer it but he just can't !!

Green Asw .icon turns red !!!

Any Other suggestion ??

My sons 5th generation ipod touch facetime doesnt work! What are we doing wrong ? Help please....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.