Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought an iPhone charger 3 months back its covering has torn out again. I had the same problem with my previous chargers and now this has started getting on my nerves. Why do your chargers suck so much, and why on earth don't do you guys anything?

I mean seriously, stop working on your earplugs and look at the cheap quality of your chargers. I'm really really disappointed with apple. I have always loved apple and been an i-gadget freak but your chargers just bring my spirit down. GO WORK ON YOUR CHARGERS AND MAKE THEM STRONGER. Because even you know that apple's going down now and if you still have these shrude means of giving away cheap chargers so you can make more money (by making people replace them every once in a while) then you're gonna fall down to the ground because there are better phones and you have competition.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 15, 2014 12:26 PM

3 replies

I bought an iPhone charger 3 months back its covering has torn out again. I had the same problem with my previous chargers and now this has started getting on my nerves. Why do your chargers suck so much, and why on earth don't do you guys anything?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.