Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mavericks Server bug in libdispatch using Adobe InDesign

Every day between 3pm and 5pm our office experiences problems with our OS X Mavericks server. When working in InDesign, the application says, “network connection lost. Adobe InDesign shutting down,” and it will crash. When I look in the server log it says BUG in libdispatch client: kevent[EVFILT_VNODE] delete: "Bad file descriptor". I have no other services enabled on the server. Once this happens on one computer, all the other computers experience errors in trying to access the server. Sometimes this only lasts a few minutes. Other times it lasts hours. Restarting the server has not always fixed the problem.

OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Apr 15, 2014 12:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2014 2:40 PM

1. This procedure is a diagnostic test. It changes nothing, for better or worse, and therefore will not, in itself, solve the problem.

2. If you don't already have a current backup, back up all data before doing anything else. The backup is necessary on general principle, not because of anything in the test procedure. Backup is always a must, and when you're having any kind of trouble with the computer, you may be at higher than usual risk of losing data, whether you follow these instructions or not.

There are ways to back up a computer that isn't fully functional. Ask if you need guidance.

3. Below are instructions to run a UNIX shell script, a type of program. All it does is to collect information about the state of the computer. That information goes nowhere unless you choose to share it. However, you should be cautious about running any kind of program (not just a shell script) on the advice of a stranger. If you have doubts, search this site for other discussions in which this procedure has been followed without any report of ill effects. If you can't satisfy yourself that the instructions are safe, don't follow them. Ask for other options.

Here's a summary of what you need to do, if you choose to proceed:

☞ Copy a line of text in this window to the Clipboard.

☞ Paste into the window of another application.

☞ Wait for the test to run. It usually takes a few minutes.

☞ Paste the results, which will have been copied automatically, back into a reply on this page.

The sequence is: copy, paste, wait, paste again. You don't need to copy a second time. Details follow.

4. You may have started the computer in "safe" mode. Preferably, these steps should be taken in “normal” mode. If the system is now in safe mode and works well enough in normal mode to run the test, restart as usual. If you can only test in safe mode, do that.

5. If you have more than one user, and the one affected by the problem is not an administrator, then please run the test twice: once while logged in as the affected user, and once as an administrator. The results may be different. The user that is created automatically on a new computer when you start it for the first time is an administrator. If you can't log in as an administrator, test as the affected user. Most personal Macs have only one user, and in that case this section doesn’t apply. Don't log in as root.

6. The script is a single long line, all of which must be selected. You can accomplish this easily by triple-clicking anywhere in the line. The whole line will highlight, though you may not see all of it in the browser window, and you can then copy it. If you try to select the line by dragging across the part you can see, you won't get all of it.

Triple-click anywhere in the line of text below on this page to select it:

PATH=/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin; clear; Fb='%s\n\t(%s)\n'; Fm='\n%s\n\n%s\n'; Fr='\nRAM details\n%s\n'; Fs='\n%s: %s\n'; Fu='user %s%%, system %s%%'; AC="com.autodesk.AutoCAD com.evenflow.dropbox com.google.GoogleDrive"; H='^[[:space:]]*((127\.0\.0\.1|::1|fe80::1%lo0)[[:space:]]+local|(255\.){3}255[[:space:]]*broadcast)host[[:space:]]*$'; NS=networksetup; PB="/usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c Print"; A () { [[ a -eq 0 ]]; }; BI () { $PB\ :CFBundleIdentifier "$1"; }; LC () { $2 launchctl list | awk 'NR>1 && !/0x|\.[0-9]+$|com\.apple\.(AirPortBaseStationAgent|launchctl\.(Aqua|Background|System))$/{print $3}' | grep -Fv "$1"; }; M () { find -L "$d" -type f | while read f; do file -b "$f" | egrep -lq XML\|exec && echo $f; done; }; AT () { o=`file -b "$1" | egrep -v '^(A.{16}t$|cann)'`; Ps "${1##*/} format"; }; Pc () { o=`grep -v '^ *#' "$2"`; l=`wc -l <<< "$o"`; [[ l -gt 25 ]] && o=`head -n25 <<< "$o"`$'\n'"and $((l-25)) more line(s)"; Pm "$1"; AT "$1"; }; Pm () { [[ "$o" ]] && o=`sed -E '/^ *$|CSConfigDot/d;s/^ */ /;s/[-0-9A-Fa-f]{22,}/UUID/g;s/(ochat)\.[^.]+(\..+)/\1\2/;/Shared/!s/(\/Users\/)[^/]+/\1-/g' <<< "$o"` && printf "$Fm" "$1" "$o"; }; Pp () { o=`$PB "$2" | awk -F'= ' \/$3'/{print $2}'`; Pm "$1"; }; Ps () { o=`echo $o`; [[ ! "$o" =~ ^0?$ ]] && printf "$Fs" "$1" "$o"; }; Pu () { [[ "$s" ]] || return; n=$((${#s[*]}-1)); c="${s[*]}"; s[$n]=${s[$n]%[.+-]*}; o=$((s[n]/$1)); o=$((o>=$2?o:0)); Ps "$3 used by process \"${c% ${s[$((n-1))]}*}\" with UID ${s[$((n-1))]} ($4)"; }; R () { o=; s=; [[ r -eq 0 ]]; }; SP () { system_profiler SP${1}DataType; }; id -G | grep -qw 80; a=$?; A && sudo true; r=$?; t=`date +%s`; clear; { A || echo $'No admin access\n'; A && ! R && echo $'No root access\n'; SP Software | sed -n 's/^ *//;5p;6p;8p'; h=(`SP Hardware | awk '/ Id/{print $3}; /Mem/{print $2}'`); o=$h; Ps Model; o=$((h[1]<4?h[1]:0)); Ps "Total RAM (GB)"; o=`SP Memory | sed '1,5d;/[my].*:/d'`; [[ "$o" =~ s:\ [^EO]|x([^8]|8[^0]) ]] && printf "$Fr" "$o"; o=`SP Diagnostics | sed '5,6!d'`; [[ "$o" =~ Pass ]] || Pm POST; p=`SP Power`; o=`awk '/Cy/{print $NF}' <<< "$p"`; o=$((o>=300?o:0)); Ps "Battery cycles"; o=`sed -n '/Cond.*: [^N]/s/^.*://p' <<< "$p"`; Ps "Battery condition"; for b in FireWire Thunderbolt USB; do o=`SP $b | sed -En '/:$/{s/ *:$//;x;s/\n//;/Apple|Intel|SMSC/d;s/\n.*//;/\)/p;};/^ *(V.+ [0N]|Man).+ /{s/ 0x.... //;s/[()]//g;s/(.+: )(.+)/ (\2)/;H;}'`; Pm $b; done; o=`pmset -g therm | sed 's/^.*C/C/'`; [[ "$o" =~ No\ th|pms ]] && o=; Pm Heat; o=`pmset -g sysload | grep -v :`; [[ "$o" =~ =\ [^GO] ]] || o=; Pm "System load"; o=`nvram boot-args | awk '{$1=""; print}'`; Ps "boot-args"; o=; fdesetup status | grep -q On && o=On; Ps FileVault; a=(/ ""); A=(System User); for i in 0 1; do o=`cd ${a[$i]}L*/Lo*/Diag* || continue; for f in *.{cr,h,pa,s}*; do [[ -f "$f" ]] || continue; d=$(stat -f%Sc -t%F "$f"); [[ "$f" =~ h$ ]] && grep -lq "^Thread c" "$f" && f="$f *"; echo "$d ${f%%_2*} ${f##*.}"; done | sort | tail`; Pm "${A[$i]} diagnostics"; done; grep -lq '*$' <<< "$o" && printf $'\n\t* Code injection\n'; o=`syslog -F bsd -k Sender kernel -k Message CReq 'caug|GPU |hfs: Ru|last value [1-9]|n Cause: -|NVDA\(|pagin|proc: t|Roamed|rror|ssert|Thrott|timed? ?o|WARN' -k Message Ane 'SMC:' | tail -n25 | awk '/:/{$4=""; $5=""};1'`; Pm "Kernel log"; o=`df -m / | awk 'NR==2 {print $4}'`; o=$((o<5120?o:0)); Ps "Free space (MiB)"; o=$(($(vm_stat | awk '/eo/{sub("\\.",""); print $2}')/256)); o=$((o>=1024?o:0)); Ps "Pageouts (MiB)"; s=( `sar -u 1 10 | sed '$!d'` ); [[ s[4] -lt 85 ]] && o=`printf "$Fu" ${s[1]} ${s[3]}` || o=; Ps "Total CPU usage" && { s=(`ps acrx -o comm,ruid,%cpu | sed '2!d'`); Pu 1 0 CPU %; }; s=(`top -R -l1 -n1 -o prt -stats command,uid,prt | sed '$!d'`); Pu 1 25000 Ports \#; R && s=(`sudo dtrace -n 'syscall::recvfrom:return { @[execname,uid] = sum(arg0); } tick-10sec { exit(0); }' | tail -1`); Pu 10240 0 Bandwidth KiB/s; sys=`pkgutil --regexp --only-files --files com.apple.pkg.* | sort | uniq | sed 's:^:/:'`; bi=`egrep '\.(kext|xpc)/(Contents/)?Info.plist$' <<< "$sys" | while read i; do [[ -f "$i" ]] && BI "$i"; done`; o=`kextstat -kl | grep -Fv "$bi" | cut -c53- | cut -d\< -f1`; Pm "Kernel extensions"; li=`egrep 'Launch[AD].+\.plist$' <<< "$sys"`; jl=`while read f; do [[ -f $f ]] && $PB\ :Label $f; done <<< "$li"`$'\n'"$bi"; R && o=`LC "$jl" sudo`; Pm Daemons; o=`LC "$jl"`; Pm Agents; o=`for d in {/,}L*/Lau*; do M; done | grep -Fv "$li" | while read f; do ID=$($PB\ :Label "$f") || ID="No job label"; printf "$Fb" "$f" "$ID"; done`; Pm "launchd items"; o=`for d in /{S*/,}L*/StartupItems; do M; done`; Pm "Startup items"; b=`sed -E '/^.+Lib.+\/Contents\/Info.plist$/!d;s/\/Info.plist$//;/Contents\/./d' <<< "$sys"`; l=`egrep '^/usr/lib/.+dylib$' <<< "$sys"`; p=`lsbom -pfc /var/db/*/*.BSD.bom | sed -En '/peri.+\/.+\./s/^\.\/[^/]+//p'`; [[ "$b" && "$l" && "$p" ]] && { o=`find -L /S*/L*/{C*/Sec*A,E}* {/,}L*/{A*d,Compon,Ex,In,iTu,Keyb,Mail/B,P*P,Qu*T,Scripti,Sec,Servi,Spo}* -type d -name Contents -prune | grep -Fv "$b" | while read d; do i="$d"/Info.plist; [[ -f "$i" ]] || continue; ID=$(BI "$i") || ID="No bundle ID"; printf "$Fb" "${d%/Contents}" "$ID"; done`; Pm "Bundles"; o=`find /usr/lib -type f -name *.dylib | grep -Fv "$l"`; Pm "Shared libraries"; o=`find -L {,/u*/lo*}/e*/periodic -type f -exec cksum {} \; | awk '{print $3"\t"$1}' | grep -Fv "$p" | awk '{print $1}'`; Pm "Periodic scripts"; :; } || echo $'\nReceipts missing'; o=`for e in INSERT_LIBRARIES LIBRARY_PATH; do launchctl getenv DYLD_$e; done`; Pm "Inserted dylibs"; o=; defaults read /Library/Preferences/com.apple.alf globalstate | grep -q 0 || o=On; Ps Firewall; o=`scutil --proxy | egrep 'Prox.+: [^0]'`; Pm Proxies; o=`scutil --dns | awk '/r\[0\] /{if ($NF !~ /^1(0|72\.(1[6-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-1])|92\.168)\./) print $NF; exit}'`; i=`route -n get default | awk '/e:/{print $2}'`; I=`$NS -listnetworkserviceorder | sed -En '/ '$i'\)$/{x;s/^\(.+\) //p;q;};x'`; n=`$NS -getdnsservers "$I" | awk '!/^T/{printf "not "; exit}'`; Ps "DNS (${n}from DHCP)"; o=`$NS -getinfo "$I" | awk '/k:/{if ($3 !~ "(255\.){3}0") print}; /v6:/{if ($2 !~ "A") print}'`; Pm TCP/IP; [[ "$I" =~ [AW]i ]] && { o=`/S*/*/P*/*/*/*/*/airport -I | awk '/lR/{print $2}'`; o=$((o<=-87?o:0)); Ps RSSI; }; R && o=`sudo profiles -P | grep : | wc -l`; Ps Profiles; f=auto_master; [[ `md5 -q /etc/$f` =~ ^b166 ]] || Pc $f /etc/$f; for f in fstab sysctl.conf crontab launchd.conf; do Pc $f /etc/$f; done; f=/etc/hosts; Pc hosts <(egrep -v "$H" $f ); AT $f; Pc "User launchd" ~/.launchd*; R && Pc "Root crontab" <(sudo crontab -l); Pc "User crontab" <(crontab -l); R && o=`sudo defaults read com.apple.loginwindow LoginHook`; Pm "Login hook"; LD="$(`find /S*/*/F* -type f -name lsregister | head -n1` -dump)"; o=`for ID in $AC; do [[ "$LD" =~ $ID ]] && echo $ID; done`; Pm "App check"; Pp "Global login items" /L*/P*/loginw* Path; Pp "User login items" L*/P*/*loginit* Name; Pp "Safari extensions" L*/Saf*/*/E*.plist Bundle | sed -E 's/(\..*$|-[1-9])//g'; o=`find ~ $TMPDIR.. \( -flags +sappnd,schg,uappnd,uchg -o ! -user $UID -o ! -perm -600 \) | wc -l`; Ps "Restricted user files"; cd; o=`find .??* -path .Trash -prune -o -type d -name *.app -print -prune`; Pm "Hidden apps"; o=`SP Fonts | egrep 'id: N|te: Y' | wc -l`; Ps "Font issues"; o=`find L*/{Con,Pref}* -type f ! -size 0 -name *.plist | while read f; do plutil -s "$f" >&- || echo $f; done`; Pm "Bad plists"; d=(Desktop L*/Keyc*); n=(20 7); for i in 0 1; do o=`find "${d[$i]}" -type f -maxdepth 1 | wc -l`; o=$((o<=n[$i]?0:o)); Ps "${d[$i]##*/} file count"; done; o=; [[ UID -eq 0 ]] && o=root; Ps UID; o=$((`date +%s`-t)); Ps "Elapsed time (s)"; } 2>/dev/null | pbcopy; exit 2>&-

Copy the selected text to the Clipboard by pressing the key combination command-C.

7. Launch the built-in Terminal application in any of the following ways:

☞ Enter the first few letters of its name into a Spotlight search. Select it in the results (it should be at the top.)

☞ In the Finder, select Go ▹ Utilities from the menu bar, or press the key combination shift-command-U. The application is in the folder that opens.

☞ Open LaunchPad. Click Utilities, then Terminal in the icon grid.

Click anywhere in the Terminal window and paste by pressing command-V. The text you pasted should vanish immediately. If it doesn't, press the return key.

8. If you see an error message in the Terminal window such as "syntax error," enter

exec bash

and press return. Then paste the script again.

9. If you're logged in as an administrator, you'll be prompted for your login password. Nothing will be displayed when you type it. You will not see the usual dots in place of typed characters. Make sure caps lock is off. Type carefully and then press return. You may get a one-time warning to be careful. If you make three failed attempts to enter the password, the test will run anyway, but it will produce less information. In most cases, the difference is not important. If you don't know the password, or if you prefer not to enter it, press the key combination control-C or just press return three times at the password prompt. Again, the script will still run.

If you're not logged in as an administrator, you won't be prompted for a password. The test will still run. It just won't do anything that requires administrator privileges.

10. The test may take a few minutes to run, depending on how many files you have and the speed of the computer. A computer that's abnormally slow may take longer to run the test. While it's running, there will be nothing in the Terminal window and no indication of progress. Wait for the line

[Process completed]

to appear. If you don't see it within half an hour or so, the test probably won't complete in a reasonable time. In that case, close the Terminal window and report the results. No harm will be done.

11. When the test is complete, quit Terminal. The results will have been copied to the Clipboard automatically. They are not shown in the Terminal window. Please don't copy anything from there. All you have to do is start a reply to this comment and then paste by pressing command-V again.

If any private information, such as your name or email address, appears in the results, anonymize it before posting. Usually that won't be necessary.

12. When you post the results, you might see the message, "You have included content in your post that is not permitted." It means that the forum software has misidentified something in the post as a violation of the rules. If that happens, please post the test results on Pastebin, then post a link here to the page you created.

Note: This is a public forum, and others may give you advice based on the results of the test. They speak only for themselves, and I don't necessarily agree with them.

Copyright © 2014 by Linc Davis. As the sole author of this work, I reserve all rights to it except as provided in the Terms of Use of the Apple Support Communities website ("ASC"). Readers of ASC may copy it for their own personal use. Neither the whole nor any part may be redistributed.
18 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2014 2:40 PM in response to InPlace

1. This procedure is a diagnostic test. It changes nothing, for better or worse, and therefore will not, in itself, solve the problem.

2. If you don't already have a current backup, back up all data before doing anything else. The backup is necessary on general principle, not because of anything in the test procedure. Backup is always a must, and when you're having any kind of trouble with the computer, you may be at higher than usual risk of losing data, whether you follow these instructions or not.

There are ways to back up a computer that isn't fully functional. Ask if you need guidance.

3. Below are instructions to run a UNIX shell script, a type of program. All it does is to collect information about the state of the computer. That information goes nowhere unless you choose to share it. However, you should be cautious about running any kind of program (not just a shell script) on the advice of a stranger. If you have doubts, search this site for other discussions in which this procedure has been followed without any report of ill effects. If you can't satisfy yourself that the instructions are safe, don't follow them. Ask for other options.

Here's a summary of what you need to do, if you choose to proceed:

☞ Copy a line of text in this window to the Clipboard.

☞ Paste into the window of another application.

☞ Wait for the test to run. It usually takes a few minutes.

☞ Paste the results, which will have been copied automatically, back into a reply on this page.

The sequence is: copy, paste, wait, paste again. You don't need to copy a second time. Details follow.

4. You may have started the computer in "safe" mode. Preferably, these steps should be taken in “normal” mode. If the system is now in safe mode and works well enough in normal mode to run the test, restart as usual. If you can only test in safe mode, do that.

5. If you have more than one user, and the one affected by the problem is not an administrator, then please run the test twice: once while logged in as the affected user, and once as an administrator. The results may be different. The user that is created automatically on a new computer when you start it for the first time is an administrator. If you can't log in as an administrator, test as the affected user. Most personal Macs have only one user, and in that case this section doesn’t apply. Don't log in as root.

6. The script is a single long line, all of which must be selected. You can accomplish this easily by triple-clicking anywhere in the line. The whole line will highlight, though you may not see all of it in the browser window, and you can then copy it. If you try to select the line by dragging across the part you can see, you won't get all of it.

Triple-click anywhere in the line of text below on this page to select it:

PATH=/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin; clear; Fb='%s\n\t(%s)\n'; Fm='\n%s\n\n%s\n'; Fr='\nRAM details\n%s\n'; Fs='\n%s: %s\n'; Fu='user %s%%, system %s%%'; AC="com.autodesk.AutoCAD com.evenflow.dropbox com.google.GoogleDrive"; H='^[[:space:]]*((127\.0\.0\.1|::1|fe80::1%lo0)[[:space:]]+local|(255\.){3}255[[:space:]]*broadcast)host[[:space:]]*$'; NS=networksetup; PB="/usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c Print"; A () { [[ a -eq 0 ]]; }; BI () { $PB\ :CFBundleIdentifier "$1"; }; LC () { $2 launchctl list | awk 'NR>1 && !/0x|\.[0-9]+$|com\.apple\.(AirPortBaseStationAgent|launchctl\.(Aqua|Background|System))$/{print $3}' | grep -Fv "$1"; }; M () { find -L "$d" -type f | while read f; do file -b "$f" | egrep -lq XML\|exec && echo $f; done; }; AT () { o=`file -b "$1" | egrep -v '^(A.{16}t$|cann)'`; Ps "${1##*/} format"; }; Pc () { o=`grep -v '^ *#' "$2"`; l=`wc -l <<< "$o"`; [[ l -gt 25 ]] && o=`head -n25 <<< "$o"`$'\n'"and $((l-25)) more line(s)"; Pm "$1"; AT "$1"; }; Pm () { [[ "$o" ]] && o=`sed -E '/^ *$|CSConfigDot/d;s/^ */ /;s/[-0-9A-Fa-f]{22,}/UUID/g;s/(ochat)\.[^.]+(\..+)/\1\2/;/Shared/!s/(\/Users\/)[^/]+/\1-/g' <<< "$o"` && printf "$Fm" "$1" "$o"; }; Pp () { o=`$PB "$2" | awk -F'= ' \/$3'/{print $2}'`; Pm "$1"; }; Ps () { o=`echo $o`; [[ ! "$o" =~ ^0?$ ]] && printf "$Fs" "$1" "$o"; }; Pu () { [[ "$s" ]] || return; n=$((${#s[*]}-1)); c="${s[*]}"; s[$n]=${s[$n]%[.+-]*}; o=$((s[n]/$1)); o=$((o>=$2?o:0)); Ps "$3 used by process \"${c% ${s[$((n-1))]}*}\" with UID ${s[$((n-1))]} ($4)"; }; R () { o=; s=; [[ r -eq 0 ]]; }; SP () { system_profiler SP${1}DataType; }; id -G | grep -qw 80; a=$?; A && sudo true; r=$?; t=`date +%s`; clear; { A || echo $'No admin access\n'; A && ! R && echo $'No root access\n'; SP Software | sed -n 's/^ *//;5p;6p;8p'; h=(`SP Hardware | awk '/ Id/{print $3}; /Mem/{print $2}'`); o=$h; Ps Model; o=$((h[1]<4?h[1]:0)); Ps "Total RAM (GB)"; o=`SP Memory | sed '1,5d;/[my].*:/d'`; [[ "$o" =~ s:\ [^EO]|x([^8]|8[^0]) ]] && printf "$Fr" "$o"; o=`SP Diagnostics | sed '5,6!d'`; [[ "$o" =~ Pass ]] || Pm POST; p=`SP Power`; o=`awk '/Cy/{print $NF}' <<< "$p"`; o=$((o>=300?o:0)); Ps "Battery cycles"; o=`sed -n '/Cond.*: [^N]/s/^.*://p' <<< "$p"`; Ps "Battery condition"; for b in FireWire Thunderbolt USB; do o=`SP $b | sed -En '/:$/{s/ *:$//;x;s/\n//;/Apple|Intel|SMSC/d;s/\n.*//;/\)/p;};/^ *(V.+ [0N]|Man).+ /{s/ 0x.... //;s/[()]//g;s/(.+: )(.+)/ (\2)/;H;}'`; Pm $b; done; o=`pmset -g therm | sed 's/^.*C/C/'`; [[ "$o" =~ No\ th|pms ]] && o=; Pm Heat; o=`pmset -g sysload | grep -v :`; [[ "$o" =~ =\ [^GO] ]] || o=; Pm "System load"; o=`nvram boot-args | awk '{$1=""; print}'`; Ps "boot-args"; o=; fdesetup status | grep -q On && o=On; Ps FileVault; a=(/ ""); A=(System User); for i in 0 1; do o=`cd ${a[$i]}L*/Lo*/Diag* || continue; for f in *.{cr,h,pa,s}*; do [[ -f "$f" ]] || continue; d=$(stat -f%Sc -t%F "$f"); [[ "$f" =~ h$ ]] && grep -lq "^Thread c" "$f" && f="$f *"; echo "$d ${f%%_2*} ${f##*.}"; done | sort | tail`; Pm "${A[$i]} diagnostics"; done; grep -lq '*$' <<< "$o" && printf $'\n\t* Code injection\n'; o=`syslog -F bsd -k Sender kernel -k Message CReq 'caug|GPU |hfs: Ru|last value [1-9]|n Cause: -|NVDA\(|pagin|proc: t|Roamed|rror|ssert|Thrott|timed? ?o|WARN' -k Message Ane 'SMC:' | tail -n25 | awk '/:/{$4=""; $5=""};1'`; Pm "Kernel log"; o=`df -m / | awk 'NR==2 {print $4}'`; o=$((o<5120?o:0)); Ps "Free space (MiB)"; o=$(($(vm_stat | awk '/eo/{sub("\\.",""); print $2}')/256)); o=$((o>=1024?o:0)); Ps "Pageouts (MiB)"; s=( `sar -u 1 10 | sed '$!d'` ); [[ s[4] -lt 85 ]] && o=`printf "$Fu" ${s[1]} ${s[3]}` || o=; Ps "Total CPU usage" && { s=(`ps acrx -o comm,ruid,%cpu | sed '2!d'`); Pu 1 0 CPU %; }; s=(`top -R -l1 -n1 -o prt -stats command,uid,prt | sed '$!d'`); Pu 1 25000 Ports \#; R && s=(`sudo dtrace -n 'syscall::recvfrom:return { @[execname,uid] = sum(arg0); } tick-10sec { exit(0); }' | tail -1`); Pu 10240 0 Bandwidth KiB/s; sys=`pkgutil --regexp --only-files --files com.apple.pkg.* | sort | uniq | sed 's:^:/:'`; bi=`egrep '\.(kext|xpc)/(Contents/)?Info.plist$' <<< "$sys" | while read i; do [[ -f "$i" ]] && BI "$i"; done`; o=`kextstat -kl | grep -Fv "$bi" | cut -c53- | cut -d\< -f1`; Pm "Kernel extensions"; li=`egrep 'Launch[AD].+\.plist$' <<< "$sys"`; jl=`while read f; do [[ -f $f ]] && $PB\ :Label $f; done <<< "$li"`$'\n'"$bi"; R && o=`LC "$jl" sudo`; Pm Daemons; o=`LC "$jl"`; Pm Agents; o=`for d in {/,}L*/Lau*; do M; done | grep -Fv "$li" | while read f; do ID=$($PB\ :Label "$f") || ID="No job label"; printf "$Fb" "$f" "$ID"; done`; Pm "launchd items"; o=`for d in /{S*/,}L*/StartupItems; do M; done`; Pm "Startup items"; b=`sed -E '/^.+Lib.+\/Contents\/Info.plist$/!d;s/\/Info.plist$//;/Contents\/./d' <<< "$sys"`; l=`egrep '^/usr/lib/.+dylib$' <<< "$sys"`; p=`lsbom -pfc /var/db/*/*.BSD.bom | sed -En '/peri.+\/.+\./s/^\.\/[^/]+//p'`; [[ "$b" && "$l" && "$p" ]] && { o=`find -L /S*/L*/{C*/Sec*A,E}* {/,}L*/{A*d,Compon,Ex,In,iTu,Keyb,Mail/B,P*P,Qu*T,Scripti,Sec,Servi,Spo}* -type d -name Contents -prune | grep -Fv "$b" | while read d; do i="$d"/Info.plist; [[ -f "$i" ]] || continue; ID=$(BI "$i") || ID="No bundle ID"; printf "$Fb" "${d%/Contents}" "$ID"; done`; Pm "Bundles"; o=`find /usr/lib -type f -name *.dylib | grep -Fv "$l"`; Pm "Shared libraries"; o=`find -L {,/u*/lo*}/e*/periodic -type f -exec cksum {} \; | awk '{print $3"\t"$1}' | grep -Fv "$p" | awk '{print $1}'`; Pm "Periodic scripts"; :; } || echo $'\nReceipts missing'; o=`for e in INSERT_LIBRARIES LIBRARY_PATH; do launchctl getenv DYLD_$e; done`; Pm "Inserted dylibs"; o=; defaults read /Library/Preferences/com.apple.alf globalstate | grep -q 0 || o=On; Ps Firewall; o=`scutil --proxy | egrep 'Prox.+: [^0]'`; Pm Proxies; o=`scutil --dns | awk '/r\[0\] /{if ($NF !~ /^1(0|72\.(1[6-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-1])|92\.168)\./) print $NF; exit}'`; i=`route -n get default | awk '/e:/{print $2}'`; I=`$NS -listnetworkserviceorder | sed -En '/ '$i'\)$/{x;s/^\(.+\) //p;q;};x'`; n=`$NS -getdnsservers "$I" | awk '!/^T/{printf "not "; exit}'`; Ps "DNS (${n}from DHCP)"; o=`$NS -getinfo "$I" | awk '/k:/{if ($3 !~ "(255\.){3}0") print}; /v6:/{if ($2 !~ "A") print}'`; Pm TCP/IP; [[ "$I" =~ [AW]i ]] && { o=`/S*/*/P*/*/*/*/*/airport -I | awk '/lR/{print $2}'`; o=$((o<=-87?o:0)); Ps RSSI; }; R && o=`sudo profiles -P | grep : | wc -l`; Ps Profiles; f=auto_master; [[ `md5 -q /etc/$f` =~ ^b166 ]] || Pc $f /etc/$f; for f in fstab sysctl.conf crontab launchd.conf; do Pc $f /etc/$f; done; f=/etc/hosts; Pc hosts <(egrep -v "$H" $f ); AT $f; Pc "User launchd" ~/.launchd*; R && Pc "Root crontab" <(sudo crontab -l); Pc "User crontab" <(crontab -l); R && o=`sudo defaults read com.apple.loginwindow LoginHook`; Pm "Login hook"; LD="$(`find /S*/*/F* -type f -name lsregister | head -n1` -dump)"; o=`for ID in $AC; do [[ "$LD" =~ $ID ]] && echo $ID; done`; Pm "App check"; Pp "Global login items" /L*/P*/loginw* Path; Pp "User login items" L*/P*/*loginit* Name; Pp "Safari extensions" L*/Saf*/*/E*.plist Bundle | sed -E 's/(\..*$|-[1-9])//g'; o=`find ~ $TMPDIR.. \( -flags +sappnd,schg,uappnd,uchg -o ! -user $UID -o ! -perm -600 \) | wc -l`; Ps "Restricted user files"; cd; o=`find .??* -path .Trash -prune -o -type d -name *.app -print -prune`; Pm "Hidden apps"; o=`SP Fonts | egrep 'id: N|te: Y' | wc -l`; Ps "Font issues"; o=`find L*/{Con,Pref}* -type f ! -size 0 -name *.plist | while read f; do plutil -s "$f" >&- || echo $f; done`; Pm "Bad plists"; d=(Desktop L*/Keyc*); n=(20 7); for i in 0 1; do o=`find "${d[$i]}" -type f -maxdepth 1 | wc -l`; o=$((o<=n[$i]?0:o)); Ps "${d[$i]##*/} file count"; done; o=; [[ UID -eq 0 ]] && o=root; Ps UID; o=$((`date +%s`-t)); Ps "Elapsed time (s)"; } 2>/dev/null | pbcopy; exit 2>&-

Copy the selected text to the Clipboard by pressing the key combination command-C.

7. Launch the built-in Terminal application in any of the following ways:

☞ Enter the first few letters of its name into a Spotlight search. Select it in the results (it should be at the top.)

☞ In the Finder, select Go ▹ Utilities from the menu bar, or press the key combination shift-command-U. The application is in the folder that opens.

☞ Open LaunchPad. Click Utilities, then Terminal in the icon grid.

Click anywhere in the Terminal window and paste by pressing command-V. The text you pasted should vanish immediately. If it doesn't, press the return key.

8. If you see an error message in the Terminal window such as "syntax error," enter

exec bash

and press return. Then paste the script again.

9. If you're logged in as an administrator, you'll be prompted for your login password. Nothing will be displayed when you type it. You will not see the usual dots in place of typed characters. Make sure caps lock is off. Type carefully and then press return. You may get a one-time warning to be careful. If you make three failed attempts to enter the password, the test will run anyway, but it will produce less information. In most cases, the difference is not important. If you don't know the password, or if you prefer not to enter it, press the key combination control-C or just press return three times at the password prompt. Again, the script will still run.

If you're not logged in as an administrator, you won't be prompted for a password. The test will still run. It just won't do anything that requires administrator privileges.

10. The test may take a few minutes to run, depending on how many files you have and the speed of the computer. A computer that's abnormally slow may take longer to run the test. While it's running, there will be nothing in the Terminal window and no indication of progress. Wait for the line

[Process completed]

to appear. If you don't see it within half an hour or so, the test probably won't complete in a reasonable time. In that case, close the Terminal window and report the results. No harm will be done.

11. When the test is complete, quit Terminal. The results will have been copied to the Clipboard automatically. They are not shown in the Terminal window. Please don't copy anything from there. All you have to do is start a reply to this comment and then paste by pressing command-V again.

If any private information, such as your name or email address, appears in the results, anonymize it before posting. Usually that won't be necessary.

12. When you post the results, you might see the message, "You have included content in your post that is not permitted." It means that the forum software has misidentified something in the post as a violation of the rules. If that happens, please post the test results on Pastebin, then post a link here to the page you created.

Note: This is a public forum, and others may give you advice based on the results of the test. They speak only for themselves, and I don't necessarily agree with them.

Copyright © 2014 by Linc Davis. As the sole author of this work, I reserve all rights to it except as provided in the Terms of Use of the Apple Support Communities website ("ASC"). Readers of ASC may copy it for their own personal use. Neither the whole nor any part may be redistributed.

Apr 16, 2014 8:28 AM in response to Linc Davis

System Version: OS X 10.9.2 (13C64)

Kernel Version: Darwin 13.1.0

Boot Mode: Normal

Model: Macmini6,2

Thunderbolt

Pegasus2-R (Promise Technology, Inc.)

Port (Upstream)

USB

My Passport 0748 (Western Digital Technologies, Inc.)

My Book (Western Digital Technologies, Inc.)

System diagnostics

2014-04-16 smbd crash

2014-04-16 smbd crash

2014-04-16 smbd crash

2014-04-16 smbd crash

2014-04-16 smbd crash

2014-04-16 smbd crash

2014-04-16 smbd crash

2014-04-16 smbd crash

2014-04-16 smbd crash

2014-04-16 smbd crash

Kernel log

Apr 11 17:02:37 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 3 (rounded time weighted average 4)

Apr 11 17:02:48 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 1 (rounded time weighted average 1)

Apr 11 17:02:59 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 6 (rounded time weighted average 6)

Apr 11 17:03:16 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 1 (rounded time weighted average 2)

Apr 11 17:03:37 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 1 (rounded time weighted average 4)

Apr 11 17:03:53 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 1 (rounded time weighted average 2)

Apr 11 17:04:04 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 1 (rounded time weighted average 6)

Apr 11 17:04:16 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 8 (rounded time weighted average 6)

Apr 11 17:04:27 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 6 (rounded time weighted average 7)

Apr 11 17:04:42 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 1 (rounded time weighted average 2)

Apr 11 17:04:46 IOPPF: Sent gpu-internal-plimit-notification last value 1 (rounded time weighted average 1)

Apr 11 17:04:53 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 10 (rounded time weighted average 9)

Apr 11 17:05:05 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 9 (rounded time weighted average 5)

Apr 11 17:05:16 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 12 (rounded time weighted average 11)

Apr 11 17:05:28 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 1 (rounded time weighted average 6)

Apr 11 17:05:39 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 8 (rounded time weighted average 5)

Apr 11 17:06:08 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 1 (rounded time weighted average 2)

Apr 11 17:06:19 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 1 (rounded time weighted average 6)

Apr 11 17:06:30 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 8 (rounded time weighted average 6)

Apr 11 17:15:38 AFP_VFS afpfs_DoReconnect: Max reconnect time: 30 secs, Connect timeout: 15 secs for /Volumes/LaCie

Apr 11 17:20:24 Sandbox: mdworker(74593) deny file-read-data /Volumes/Promise Pegasus/Creative/NEW MASTER FONT FILE/LOAD THESE FONTS/• Dingbats, PI & Ornament/WarniLHPi

Apr 11 17:20:24 Sandbox: mdworker(74593) deny file-read-data /Volumes/Promise Pegasus/Creative/NEW MASTER FONT FILE/LOAD THESE FONTS/• Dingbats, PI & Ornament/WarniLHPi/..namedfork/rsrc

Apr 11 17:20:24 Sandbox: mdworker(74593) deny file-read-data /Volumes/Promise Pegasus/Creative/NEW MASTER FONT FILE/LOAD THESE FONTS/• Dingbats, PI & Ornament/WarniLHPi

Apr 14 09:46:36 process mdworker32[4035] thread 35111 caught burning CPU! It used more than 85% CPU (Actual recent usage: 86%) over 40 seconds. thread lifetime cpu usage 34.032669 seconds, (33.407319 user, 0.625350 system) ledger info: balance: 34001495789 credit: 34003498496 debit: 2002707 limit: 34000000000 (85%) period: 40000000000 time since last refill (ns): 39427193124

Apr 15 11:04:41 Sound assertion in AppleHDAController at line 8198

Bandwidth used by process "smbd" with UID 0 (KiB/s): 759

Daemons

com.promise.emaild

com.promise.BGPMain_R

com.promise.bgasched

com.bombich.ccc

com.apple.serverd

Agents

com.bombich.ccc-user-agent

com.apple.serveralertproxy

launchd items

/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.serverd.plist

(com.apple.serverd)

/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.bombich.ccc.plist

(com.bombich.ccc)

/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.bombich.ccc.scheduledtask.UUID.plist

(com.bombich.ccc.scheduledtask.UUID)

/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.promise.bgasched.plist

(com.promise.bgasched)

/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.promise.BGPMain_R.plist

(com.promise.BGPMain_R)

/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.promise.emaild.plist

(com.promise.emaild)

Library/LaunchAgents/com.apple.serveralertproxy.plist

(com.apple.serveralertproxy)

Library/LaunchAgents/com.bombich.ccc-user-agent.plist

(com.bombich.ccc-user-agent)

User login items

LaCie

Restricted user files: 5

Elapsed time (s): 132

Apr 16, 2014 1:35 PM in response to Linc Davis

I deleted the font this morning and restarted the server. Again around 3pm today InDesign crashed and showed these two error messages:

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

I ran the same code in Terminal and the report was nearly identical. It still has that error pointing to the font eventhough it no longer exists. Here is my report immeaditly following those errors:

Thunderbolt

Pegasus2-R (Promise Technology, Inc.)

Port (Upstream)

USB

System diagnostics

2014-04-16 smbd crash

2014-04-16 smbd crash

2014-04-16 smbd crash

2014-04-16 smbd crash

2014-04-16 smbd crash

2014-04-16 smbd crash

2014-04-16 smbd crash

2014-04-16 smbd crash

2014-04-16 smbd crash

2014-04-16 smbd crash

Kernel log

Apr 11 17:02:37 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 3 (rounded time weighted average 4)

Apr 11 17:02:48 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 1 (rounded time weighted average 1)

Apr 11 17:02:59 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 6 (rounded time weighted average 6)

Apr 11 17:03:16 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 1 (rounded time weighted average 2)

Apr 11 17:03:37 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 1 (rounded time weighted average 4)

Apr 11 17:03:53 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 1 (rounded time weighted average 2)

Apr 11 17:04:04 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 1 (rounded time weighted average 6)

Apr 11 17:04:16 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 8 (rounded time weighted average 6)

Apr 11 17:04:27 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 6 (rounded time weighted average 7)

Apr 11 17:04:42 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 1 (rounded time weighted average 2)

Apr 11 17:04:46 IOPPF: Sent gpu-internal-plimit-notification last value 1 (rounded time weighted average 1)

Apr 11 17:04:53 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 10 (rounded time weighted average 9)

Apr 11 17:05:05 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 9 (rounded time weighted average 5)

Apr 11 17:05:16 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 12 (rounded time weighted average 11)

Apr 11 17:05:28 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 1 (rounded time weighted average 6)

Apr 11 17:05:39 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 8 (rounded time weighted average 5)

Apr 11 17:06:08 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 1 (rounded time weighted average 2)

Apr 11 17:06:19 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 1 (rounded time weighted average 6)

Apr 11 17:06:30 IOPPF: Sent cpu-plimit-notification last value 8 (rounded time weighted average 6)

Apr 11 17:15:38 AFP_VFS afpfs_DoReconnect: Max reconnect time: 30 secs, Connect timeout: 15 secs for /Volumes/LaCie

Apr 11 17:20:24 Sandbox: mdworker(74593) deny file-read-data /Volumes/Promise Pegasus/Creative/NEW MASTER FONT FILE/LOAD THESE FONTS/• Dingbats, PI & Ornament/WarniLHPi/..namedfork/rsrc

Apr 14 09:46:36 process mdworker32[4035] thread 35111 caught burning CPU! It used more than 85% CPU (Actual recent usage: 86%) over 40 seconds. thread lifetime cpu usage 34.032669 seconds, (33.407319 user, 0.625350 system) ledger info: balance: 34001495789 credit: 34003498496 debit: 2002707 limit: 34000000000 (85%) period: 40000000000 time since last refill (ns): 39427193124

Daemons

com.promise.emaild

com.promise.BGPMain_R

com.promise.bgasched

com.bombich.ccc

com.apple.serverd

Agents

launchd items

(com.apple.serverd)

(com.bombich.ccc)

(com.promise.bgasched)

(com.promise.BGPMain_R)

(com.promise.emaild)

Restricted user files: 4

Elapsed time (s): 143

Apr 17, 2014 5:59 AM in response to Linc Davis

Both of those artices seem to point to this problem being a dropped connection to the server. That seems to match up with the symptoms that the server becomes unmounted when this occurs. I ran the test again today and it still reports that this file is corrupt:

/Volumes/Promise Pegasus/Creative/NEW MASTER FONT FILE/LOAD THESE FONTS/• Dingbats, PI & Ornament/WarniLHPi

But I have deleted that file and renamed its containing folder. Do I need to reindex something? Also could there be a correlation between the server disconnecting and the time of day?

Apr 21, 2014 1:20 PM in response to Linc Davis

I am now using a Lacie Drive and I had the same thing happen again today. Here is the test results:

Thunderbolt

5big SR (LaCie)

Port (Upstream)

USB

System diagnostics

2014-04-21 smbd crash

2014-04-21 smbd crash

2014-04-21 smbd crash

2014-04-21 smbd crash

2014-04-21 smbd crash

2014-04-21 smbd crash

2014-04-21 smbd crash

2014-04-21 smbd crash

2014-04-21 smbd crash

2014-04-21 smbd crash

Kernel log

Apr 17 14:03:51 AFP_VFS afpfs_DoReconnect: Max reconnect time: 30 secs, Connect timeout: 15 secs for /Volumes/LaCie

Bandwidth used by process "smbd" with UID 0 (KiB/s): 797

Daemons

com.promise.emaild

com.promise.BGPMain_R

com.promise.bgasched

com.bombich.ccc

com.apple.serverd

Agents

launchd items

(com.apple.serverd)

(com.bombich.ccc)

(com.promise.bgasched)

(com.promise.BGPMain_R)

(com.promise.emaild)

Elapsed time (s): 148

Apr 22, 2014 6:58 AM in response to Linc Davis

It happened again this morning. This is the first time that InDesign has crashed in the morning. In the dianostic test I see "promise" a few different times but we are no longer using the Promise drive. Could it still have lingering effects eventhough it was ejected from the computer a week ago?

Thunderbolt

5big SR (LaCie)

Port (Upstream)

USB

System diagnostics

2014-04-22 smbd crash

2014-04-22 smbd crash

2014-04-22 smbd crash

2014-04-22 smbd crash

2014-04-22 smbd crash

2014-04-22 smbd crash

2014-04-22 smbd crash

2014-04-22 smbd crash

2014-04-22 smbd crash

2014-04-22 systemstats spin

Kernel log

Apr 17 14:03:51 AFP_VFS afpfs_DoReconnect: Max reconnect time: 30 secs, Connect timeout: 15 secs for /Volumes/LaCie

Apr 22 00:29:08 process systemstats[52408] thread 376204 caught burning CPU! It used more than 50% CPU (Actual recent usage: 73%) over 180 seconds. thread lifetime cpu usage 108.886314 seconds, (98.155575 user, 10.730739 system) ledger info: balance: 90000711886 credit: 108793037351 debit: 18792325465 limit: 90000000000 (50%) period: 180000000000 time since last refill (ns): 122678519170

Bandwidth used by process "smbd" with UID 0 (KiB/s): 573

Daemons

com.promise.emaild

com.promise.BGPMain_R

com.promise.bgasched

com.bombich.ccc

com.apple.serverd

Agents

launchd items

(com.apple.serverd)

(com.bombich.ccc)

(com.promise.bgasched)

(com.promise.BGPMain_R)

(com.promise.emaild)

Elapsed time (s): 133

Apr 22, 2014 8:43 AM in response to Linc Davis

I think it may have to do with the SMB connection being established between the server and the client computer and have nothing to do with the hard drive at all. I ran the same diagnostic test on a client computer and got these results which mention that the SMB connection was dropped and could not be reestablished:

Model: iMac13,2

USB

USB Receiver (Logitech Inc.)

System diagnostics

2014-04-17 Adobe Media Encoder CC spin

2014-04-21 Adobe InDesign CC spin

2014-04-21 Adobe Media Encoder CC spin

2014-04-21 Creative Cloud spin

2014-04-21 Creative Cloud spin

2014-04-22 Adobe InDesign CC spin

2014-04-22 Adobe InDesign CC spin

2014-04-22 Adobe Media Encoder CC spin

2014-04-22 Creative Cloud spin

2014-04-22 PluginProcess spin

User diagnostics

2014-04-14 Adobe InDesign CC crash

2014-04-16 sharingd crash

2014-04-17 Creative Cloud crash

2014-04-17 com.apple.WebKit.WebContent crash

2014-04-22 Adobe InDesign CC crash

Kernel log

Apr 16 12:00:58 process Adobe Media Enco[1681] caught causing excessive wakeups. Observed wakeups rate (per sec): 205; Maximum permitted wakeups rate (per sec): 150; Observation period: 300 seconds; Task lifetime number of wakeups: 64780

Apr 17 08:38:22 wl0: Roamed or switched channel, reason #4, bssid 90:72:40:0d:3b:47

--- last message repeated 205 times ---

Apr 17 09:12:38 process Adobe InDesign C[545] thread 52323 caught burning CPU! It used more than 50% CPU (Actual recent usage: 52%) over 180 seconds. thread lifetime cpu usage 219.191915 seconds, (193.512069 user, 25.679846 system) ledger info: balance: 90008850859 credit: 218716777530 debit: 128707926671 limit: 90000000000 (50%) period: 180000000000 time since last refill (ns): 171837922683

Apr 17 09:12:45 wl0: Roamed or switched channel, reason #4, bssid 90:72:40:0d:3b:47

--- last message repeated 124 times ---

Apr 17 09:33:35 process Adobe Media Enco[670] caught causing excessive wakeups. Observed wakeups rate (per sec): 190; Maximum permitted wakeups rate (per sec): 150; Observation period: 300 seconds; Task lifetime number of wakeups: 102303

Apr 17 09:33:35 wl0: Roamed or switched channel, reason #4, bssid 90:72:40:0d:3b:47

--- last message repeated 832 times ---

Apr 17 11:52:29 wl0: Roamed or switched channel, reason #4, bssid 90:72:40:0d:3b:46

Apr 17 11:52:39 wl0: Roamed or switched channel, reason #4, bssid 90:72:40:0d:3b:47

--- last message repeated 786 times ---

Apr 17 15:54:45 process Creative Cloud[361] caught causing excessive wakeups. Observed wakeups rate (per sec): 202; Maximum permitted wakeups rate (per sec): 150; Observation period: 300 seconds; Task lifetime number of wakeups: 45409

Apr 21 08:45:42 process Creative Cloud[289] caught causing excessive wakeups. Observed wakeups rate (per sec): 207; Maximum permitted wakeups rate (per sec): 150; Observation period: 300 seconds; Task lifetime number of wakeups: 45015

Apr 21 09:13:30 process Adobe InDesign C[444] caught causing excessive wakeups. Observed wakeups rate (per sec): 150; Maximum permitted wakeups rate (per sec): 150; Observation period: 300 seconds; Task lifetime number of wakeups: 169058

Apr 21 11:01:58 process Adobe InDesign C[444] thread 11351 caught burning CPU! It used more than 50% CPU (Actual recent usage: 52%) over 180 seconds. thread lifetime cpu usage 945.029597 seconds, (849.328371 user, 95.701226 system) ledger info: balance: 90005030288 credit: 937771675271 debit: 847766644983 limit: 90000000000 (50%) period: 180000000000 time since last refill (ns): 170590535657

Apr 21 11:22:23 process Adobe Media Enco[1114] caught causing excessive wakeups. EXC_RESOURCE supressed due to audio playback

Apr 21 12:15:11 notify, error: rr60

Apr 21 12:15:11 , error: smb2_smb_parse_change_not60

Apr 22 08:50:31 process Creative Cloud[268] caught causing excessive wakeups. Observed wakeups rate (per sec): 196; Maximum permitted wakeups rate (per sec): 150; Observation period: 300 seconds; Task lifetime number of wakeups: 45111

Apr 22 10:02:25 smb2fs_reconnect: Warning: Could not reopen ~rh_873_texas60seri~w0u7fw.idlk

Apr 22 10:02:25 smb2fs_reconnect: Warning: Could not reopen RH_873_Texas60series.indd

Apr 22 10:25:17 process PluginProcess[570] caught causing excessive wakeups. Observed wakeups rate (per sec): 220; Maximum permitted wakeups rate (per sec): 150; Observation period: 300 seconds; Task lifetime number of wakeups: 542223

Apr 22 11:02:28 process Adobe Media Enco[1122] caught causing excessive wakeups. Observed wakeups rate (per sec): 152; Maximum permitted wakeups rate (per sec): 150; Observation period: 300 seconds; Task lifetime number of wakeups: 45001

Apr 22 11:23:04 process Adobe Media Enco[1122] caught causing excessive wakeups. EXC_RESOURCE supressed due to audio playback

Bandwidth used by process "AdobeIPCBroker" with UID 501 (KiB/s): 1

Kernel extensions

com.avatron.AVExVideo (1.7)

com.uaudio.driver.UAD2System (7.4.0)

com.uaudio.driver.UAFWAudio (4.1.1 16344)

com.avatron.AVExFramebuffer (1.7)

Daemons

com.autodesk.backburner_server

com.autodesk.backburner_manager

com.promise.emaild

com.promise.BGPMain_R

com.promise.bgasched

com.noiseindustries.FxFactory.helper

com.microsoft.office.licensing.helper

com.google.keystone.daemon

com.bombich.ccc

com.autodesk.backburner_start

com.adobe.fpsaud

Agents

com.apple.photostream-agent

com.google.keystone.system.agent

com.extensis.FMCore

com.adobe.AdobeCreativeCloud

com.adobe.ARM.UUID

launchd items

/Library/LaunchAgents/com.adobe.AAM.Updater-1.0.plist

(com.adobe.AAM.Startup-1.0)

/Library/LaunchAgents/com.adobe.AdobeCreativeCloud.plist

(com.adobe.AdobeCreativeCloud)

/Library/LaunchAgents/com.extensis.FMCore.plist

(com.extensis.FMCore)

/Library/LaunchAgents/com.google.keystone.agent.plist

(com.google.keystone.system.agent)

/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.adobe.fpsaud.plist

(com.adobe.fpsaud)

/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.autodesk.backburner_manager.plist

(com.autodesk.backburner_manager)

/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.autodesk.backburner_server.plist

(com.autodesk.backburner_server)

/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.autodesk.backburner_start.plist

(com.autodesk.backburner_start)

(com.bombich.ccc)

/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.google.keystone.daemon.plist

(com.google.keystone.daemon)

/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.microsoft.office.licensing.helper.plist

(com.microsoft.office.licensing.helper)

/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.noiseindustries.FxFactory.helper.plist

(com.noiseindustries.FxFactory.helper)

(com.promise.bgasched)

(com.promise.BGPMain_R)

(com.promise.emaild)

Library/LaunchAgents/com.adobe.AAM.Updater-1.0.plist

(com.adobe.AAM.Scheduler-1.0)

Library/LaunchAgents/com.adobe.ARM.UUID.plist

(com.adobe.ARM.UUID)

Library/LaunchAgents/com.spotify.webhelper.plist

(com.spotify.webhelper)

Bundles

/System/Library/Extensions/AVFrameBuffer.kext

(com.avatron.AVExFramebuffer)

/System/Library/Extensions/AVVideoCard.kext

(com.avatron.AVExVideo)

/System/Library/Extensions/UAD2System.kext

(com.uaudio.driver.UAD2System)

/System/Library/Extensions/UAFWAudio.kext

(com.uaudio.driver.UAFWAudio)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/Console Recall.component

(com.uaudio.Console Recall)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD 4K Buss Compressor.component

(com.uaudio.UAD 4K Buss Compressor)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD 4K Channel Strip.component

(com.uaudio.UAD 4K Channel Strip)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Ampex ATR-102.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Ampex ATR-102)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD API 550A.component

(com.uaudio.UAD API 550A)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD API 560.component

(com.uaudio.UAD API 560)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD API Vision Channel Strip.component

(com.uaudio.UAD API Vision Channel Strip)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD bx_digital V2 Mono.component

(com.uaudio.UAD bx_digital V2 Mono)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD bx_digital V2.component

(com.uaudio.UAD bx_digital V2)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD bx_tuner.component

(com.uaudio.UAD bx_tuner)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Cambridge.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Cambridge)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Cooper Time Cube.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Cooper Time Cube)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD CS-1.component

(com.uaudio.UAD CS-1)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD dbx 160.component

(com.uaudio.UAD dbx 160)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD DM-1.component

(com.uaudio.UAD DM-1)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD DM-1L.component

(com.uaudio.UAD DM-1L)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD DreamVerb.component

(com.uaudio.UAD DreamVerb)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD EL7 FATSO Jr.component

(com.uaudio.UAD EL7 FATSO Jr)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD EL7 FATSO Sr.component

(com.uaudio.UAD EL7 FATSO Sr)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD EMT 140.component

(com.uaudio.UAD EMT 140)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD EMT 250.component

(com.uaudio.UAD EMT 250)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD ENGL E646 VS.component

(com.uaudio.UAD ENGL E646 VS)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD ENGL E765 RT.component

(com.uaudio.UAD ENGL E765 RT)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD EP-34 Tape Echo.component

(com.uaudio.UAD EP-34 Tape Echo)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD EX-1.component

(com.uaudio.UAD EX-1)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Fairchild 660.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Fairchild 660)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Fairchild 670 Legacy.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Fairchild 670 Legacy)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Fairchild 670.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Fairchild 670)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Harrison 32C SE.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Harrison 32C SE)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Harrison 32C.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Harrison 32C)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Helios 69.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Helios 69)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD LA3A.component

(com.uaudio.UAD LA3A)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Lexicon 224.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Lexicon 224)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Little Labs IBP.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Little Labs IBP)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Little Labs VOG.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Little Labs VOG)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Maag EQ4.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Maag EQ4)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Manley Massive Passive MST.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Manley Massive Passive MST)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Manley Massive Passive.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Manley Massive Passive)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Millennia NSEQ-2.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Millennia NSEQ-2)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Moog Filter SE.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Moog Filter SE)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Moog Filter.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Moog Filter)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD MXR Flanger-Doubler.component

(com.uaudio.UAD MXR Flanger-Doubler)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Neve 1073.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 1073)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Neve 1073SE.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 1073SE)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Neve 1081.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 1081)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Neve 1081SE.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 1081SE)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Neve 31102.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 31102)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Neve 31102SE.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 31102SE)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Neve 33609.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 33609)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Neve 33609SE.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 33609SE)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Neve 88RS.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 88RS)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Ocean Way Studios.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Ocean Way Studios)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Oxford EQ.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Oxford EQ)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Oxford Inflator.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Oxford Inflator)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Precision Buss Compressor.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Buss Compressor)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Precision De-Esser.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision De-Esser)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Precision Enhancer Hz.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Enhancer Hz)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Precision Enhancer kHz.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Enhancer kHz)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Precision Equalizer.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Equalizer)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Precision K-Stereo.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision K-Stereo)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Precision Limiter.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Limiter)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Precision Maximizer.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Maximizer)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Precision Multiband.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Multiband)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Pultec EQP-1A Legacy.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Pultec EQP-1A Legacy)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Pultec EQP-1A.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Pultec EQP-1A)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Pultec HLF-3C.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Pultec HLF-3C)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Pultec MEQ-5.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Pultec MEQ-5)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Pultec-Pro Legacy.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Pultec-Pro Legacy)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD RealVerb-Pro.component

(com.uaudio.UAD RealVerb-Pro)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Roland CE-1.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Roland CE-1)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Roland Dimension D.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Roland Dimension D)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Roland RE-201.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Roland RE-201)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD RS-1.component

(com.uaudio.UAD RS-1)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Softube Bass Amp Room.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Softube Bass Amp Room)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Softube Metal Amp Room.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Softube Metal Amp Room)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Softube Vintage Amp Room.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Softube Vintage Amp Room)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD SPL Transient Designer.component

(com.uaudio.UAD SPL Transient Designer)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD SPL TwinTube.component

(com.uaudio.UAD SPL TwinTube)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD SPL Vitalizer MK2-T.component

(com.uaudio.UAD SPL Vitalizer MK2-T)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD SSL E Channel Strip.component

(com.uaudio.UAD SSL E Channel Strip)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD SSL G Bus Compressor.component

(com.uaudio.UAD SSL G Bus Compressor)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Studer A800.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Studer A800)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Teletronix LA-2.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Teletronix LA-2)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Teletronix LA-2A Gray.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Teletronix LA-2A Gray)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Teletronix LA-2A Legacy.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Teletronix LA-2A Legacy)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Teletronix LA-2A Silver.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Teletronix LA-2A Silver)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Trident A-Range.component

(com.uaudio.UAD Trident A-Range)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD UA 1176 Rev A.component

(com.uaudio.UAD UA 1176 Rev A)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD UA 1176AE.component

(com.uaudio.UAD UA 1176AE)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD UA 1176LN Legacy.component

(com.uaudio.UAD UA 1176LN Legacy)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD UA 1176LN Rev E.component

(com.uaudio.UAD UA 1176LN Rev E)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD UA 1176SE Legacy.component

(com.uaudio.UAD UA 1176SE Legacy)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Console Recall.vst

(com.uaudio.Console Recall)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD 4K Buss Compressor(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD 4K Buss Compressor(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD 4K Channel Strip(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD 4K Channel Strip(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Ampex ATR-102(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Ampex ATR-102(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD API 550A(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD API 550A(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD API 560(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD API 560(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD API Vision Channel Strip(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD API Vision Channel Strip(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD bx_digital V2 Mono(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD bx_digital V2 Mono(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD bx_tuner(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD bx_tuner(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Cambridge(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Cambridge(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Cooper Time Cube(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Cooper Time Cube(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD CS-1(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD CS-1(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD dbx 160(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD dbx 160(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD DM-1(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD DM-1(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD DM-1L(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD DM-1L(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD DreamVerb(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD DreamVerb(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD EL7 FATSO Jr(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD EL7 FATSO Jr(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD EL7 FATSO Sr(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD EL7 FATSO Sr(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD EMT 140(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD EMT 140(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD EMT 250(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD EMT 250(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD ENGL E646 VS(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD ENGL E646 VS(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD ENGL E765 RT(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD ENGL E765 RT(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD EP-34 Tape Echo(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD EP-34 Tape Echo(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD EX-1(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD EX-1(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Fairchild 660(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Fairchild 660(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Fairchild 670 Legacy(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Fairchild 670 Legacy(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Fairchild 670(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Fairchild 670(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Harrison 32C SE(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Harrison 32C SE(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Harrison 32C(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Harrison 32C(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Helios 69(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Helios 69(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD LA3A(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD LA3A(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Lexicon 224(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Lexicon 224(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Little Labs IBP(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Little Labs IBP(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Little Labs VOG(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Little Labs VOG(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Maag EQ4(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Maag EQ4(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Manley Massive Passive MST(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Manley Massive Passive MST(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Manley Massive Passive(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Manley Massive Passive(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Millennia NSEQ-2(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Millennia NSEQ-2(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Moog Filter SE(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Moog Filter SE(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Moog Filter(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Moog Filter(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD MXR Flanger-Doubler(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD MXR Flanger-Doubler(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Neve 1073(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 1073(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Neve 1073SE(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 1073SE(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Neve 1081(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 1081(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Neve 1081SE(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 1081SE(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Neve 31102(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 31102(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Neve 31102SE(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 31102SE(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Neve 33609(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 33609(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Neve 33609SE(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 33609SE(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Neve 88RS(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 88RS(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Ocean Way Studios(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Ocean Way Studios(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Oxford EQ(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Oxford EQ(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Oxford Inflator(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Oxford Inflator(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Precision Buss Compressor(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Buss Compressor(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Precision De-Esser(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision De-Esser(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Precision Enhancer Hz(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Enhancer Hz(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Precision Enhancer kHz(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Enhancer kHz(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Precision Equalizer(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Equalizer(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Precision K-Stereo(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision K-Stereo(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Precision Limiter(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Limiter(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Precision Maximizer(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Maximizer(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Precision Multiband(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Multiband(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Pultec EQP-1A Legacy(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Pultec EQP-1A Legacy(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Pultec EQP-1A(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Pultec EQP-1A(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Pultec HLF-3C(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Pultec HLF-3C(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Pultec MEQ-5(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Pultec MEQ-5(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Pultec-Pro Legacy(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Pultec-Pro Legacy(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD RealVerb-Pro(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD RealVerb-Pro(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Roland CE-1(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Roland CE-1(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Roland Dimension D(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Roland Dimension D(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Roland RE-201(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Roland RE-201(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD RS-1(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD RS-1(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Softube Bass Amp Room(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Softube Bass Amp Room(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Softube Metal Amp Room(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Softube Metal Amp Room(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Softube Vintage Amp Room(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Softube Vintage Amp Room(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD SPL Transient Designer(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD SPL Transient Designer(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD SPL TwinTube(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD SPL TwinTube(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD SPL Vitalizer MK2-T(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD SPL Vitalizer MK2-T(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD SSL E Channel Strip(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD SSL E Channel Strip(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD SSL G Bus Compressor(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD SSL G Bus Compressor(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Studer A800(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Studer A800(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Teletronix LA-2(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Teletronix LA-2(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Teletronix LA-2A Gray(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Teletronix LA-2A Gray(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Teletronix LA-2A Legacy(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Teletronix LA-2A Legacy(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Teletronix LA-2A Silver(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Teletronix LA-2A Silver(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD Trident A-Range(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Trident A-Range(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD UA 1176 Rev A(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD UA 1176 Rev A(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD UA 1176AE(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD UA 1176AE(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD UA 1176LN Legacy(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD UA 1176LN Legacy(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD UA 1176LN Rev E(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD UA 1176LN Rev E(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/Mono/UAD UA 1176SE Legacy(m).vst

(com.uaudio.UAD UA 1176SE Legacy(m))

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD 4K Buss Compressor.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD 4K Buss Compressor)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD 4K Channel Strip.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD 4K Channel Strip)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Ampex ATR-102.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Ampex ATR-102)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD API 550A.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD API 550A)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD API 560.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD API 560)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD API Vision Channel Strip.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD API Vision Channel Strip)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD bx_digital V2 Mono.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD bx_digital V2 Mono)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD bx_digital V2.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD bx_digital V2)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD bx_tuner.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD bx_tuner)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Cambridge.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Cambridge)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Cooper Time Cube.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Cooper Time Cube)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD CS-1.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD CS-1)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD dbx 160.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD dbx 160)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD DM-1.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD DM-1)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD DM-1L.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD DM-1L)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD DreamVerb.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD DreamVerb)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD EL7 FATSO Jr.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD EL7 FATSO Jr)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD EL7 FATSO Sr.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD EL7 FATSO Sr)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD EMT 140.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD EMT 140)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD EMT 250.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD EMT 250)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD ENGL E646 VS.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD ENGL E646 VS)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD ENGL E765 RT.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD ENGL E765 RT)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD EP-34 Tape Echo.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD EP-34 Tape Echo)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD EX-1.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD EX-1)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Fairchild 660.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Fairchild 660)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Fairchild 670 Legacy.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Fairchild 670 Legacy)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Fairchild 670.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Fairchild 670)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Harrison 32C SE.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Harrison 32C SE)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Harrison 32C.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Harrison 32C)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Helios 69.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Helios 69)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD LA3A.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD LA3A)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Lexicon 224.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Lexicon 224)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Little Labs IBP.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Little Labs IBP)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Little Labs VOG.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Little Labs VOG)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Maag EQ4.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Maag EQ4)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Manley Massive Passive MST.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Manley Massive Passive MST)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Manley Massive Passive.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Manley Massive Passive)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Millennia NSEQ-2.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Millennia NSEQ-2)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Moog Filter SE.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Moog Filter SE)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Moog Filter.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Moog Filter)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD MXR Flanger-Doubler.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD MXR Flanger-Doubler)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Neve 1073.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 1073)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Neve 1073SE.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 1073SE)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Neve 1081.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 1081)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Neve 1081SE.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 1081SE)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Neve 31102.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 31102)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Neve 31102SE.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 31102SE)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Neve 33609.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 33609)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Neve 33609SE.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 33609SE)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Neve 88RS.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Neve 88RS)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Ocean Way Studios.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Ocean Way Studios)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Oxford EQ.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Oxford EQ)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Oxford Inflator.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Oxford Inflator)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Precision Buss Compressor.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Buss Compressor)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Precision De-Esser.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision De-Esser)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Precision Enhancer Hz.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Enhancer Hz)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Precision Enhancer kHz.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Enhancer kHz)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Precision Equalizer.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Equalizer)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Precision K-Stereo.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision K-Stereo)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Precision Limiter.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Limiter)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Precision Maximizer.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Maximizer)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Precision Multiband.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Precision Multiband)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Pultec EQP-1A Legacy.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Pultec EQP-1A Legacy)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Pultec EQP-1A.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Pultec EQP-1A)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Pultec HLF-3C.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Pultec HLF-3C)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Pultec MEQ-5.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Pultec MEQ-5)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Pultec-Pro Legacy.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Pultec-Pro Legacy)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD RealVerb-Pro.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD RealVerb-Pro)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Roland CE-1.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Roland CE-1)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Roland Dimension D.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Roland Dimension D)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Roland RE-201.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Roland RE-201)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD RS-1.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD RS-1)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Softube Bass Amp Room.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Softube Bass Amp Room)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Softube Metal Amp Room.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Softube Metal Amp Room)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Softube Vintage Amp Room.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Softube Vintage Amp Room)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD SPL Transient Designer.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD SPL Transient Designer)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD SPL TwinTube.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD SPL TwinTube)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD SPL Vitalizer MK2-T.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD SPL Vitalizer MK2-T)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD SSL E Channel Strip.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD SSL E Channel Strip)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD SSL G Bus Compressor.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD SSL G Bus Compressor)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Studer A800.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Studer A800)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Teletronix LA-2.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Teletronix LA-2)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Teletronix LA-2A Gray.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Teletronix LA-2A Gray)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Teletronix LA-2A Legacy.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Teletronix LA-2A Legacy)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Teletronix LA-2A Silver.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Teletronix LA-2A Silver)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD Trident A-Range.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD Trident A-Range)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD UA 1176 Rev A.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD UA 1176 Rev A)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD UA 1176AE.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD UA 1176AE)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD UA 1176LN Legacy.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD UA 1176LN Legacy)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD UA 1176LN Rev E.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD UA 1176LN Rev E)

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Powered Plug-Ins/UAD UA 1176SE Legacy.vst

(com.uaudio.UAD UA 1176SE Legacy)

/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/AdobeAAMDetect.plugin

(com.AdobeAAMDetectLib.AdobeAAMDetect)

/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/Flash Player.plugin

(com.macromedia.Flash Player.plugin)

/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/googletalkbrowserplugin.plugin

(com.google.googletalkbrowserplugin)

/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/LogMeIn.plugin

(com.logmein.remctrlplugin)

/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/LogMeIn.plugin/LogMeInPluginHost.app

(com.logmein.logmeinpluginhost)

/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/LogMeInSafari32.plugin

(com.logmein.remctrlplugin)

/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/o1dbrowserplugin.plugin

(com.google.o1dbrowserplugin)

/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/SharePointBrowserPlugin.plugin

(com.microsoft.sharepoint.browserplugin)

/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/SharePointWebKitPlugin.webplugin

(com.microsoft.sharepoint.webkitplugin)

/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/Unity Web Player.plugin

(com.unity.UnityWebPlayer)

/Library/PreferencePanes/Flash Player.prefPane

(com.adobe.flashplayerpreferences)

/Library/QuickTime/MayaIFF.component

(com.yourcompany.MayaIFF)

/Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit Types.osax

(No bundle ID)

Library/Internet Plug-Ins/Google Earth Web Plug-in.plugin

(com.Google.GoogleEarthPlugin.plugin)

User login items

ChronoSyncBackgrounder

iTunesHelper

Air Display Host

UA Mixer Engine

Client Files

Creative

Restricted user files: 844

Font issues: 330

Bad plists

Library/Preferences/com.extensis.SuitcaseFusion5.plist

Elapsed time (s): 190

Apr 22, 2014 1:50 PM in response to Linc Davis

I just ran a test in the office and had half of the people connect to the server using SMB and the other half use AFP. Just now all of the people connected to the server using SMB experienced the same problem we have been having but everyone conneced via AFP were fine. This must mean that there is a problem with how the server is connecting over SMB. I can have everyone in the office switch to AFP but I am aware that it is on its way out and that Apple plans on replacing it with SMB. What should I do?

Mavericks Server bug in libdispatch using Adobe InDesign

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.