Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my contact's name instead of their phone number on my Macbook Pro's iMessage?

I've been trying to figure out how to convert my contacts already saved on my icloud, to display on my contacts in my imessage on my macbook. I've tried linking the accounts and have to completely re-add people because of how many names turned to just their phone numbers. It also affected my contacts on my iphone as well, so if I had no longer had the name of my friend, but just their number it would do the exact same on my phone as well. I feel like this is a very easy solution that can be fixed quick.I recently just updated my Macbook Pro to the Maverick update, and I just got the imessages with majority of little updates additional. Can someone please help me, since I've been looking through forums all day trying to find a solution and so far nothing has worked. Most of the procedures advised to prior similar circumstances are no longer available or exists. So it would be a lot of help if someone can go step through step with me on this, thanks.

Posted on Apr 15, 2014 5:12 PM

There are no replies.

How do I get my contact's name instead of their phone number on my Macbook Pro's iMessage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.