Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Previously synced movies no longer downloadable to iPad

I'm having an issue syncing movies to my iPad using the purchased media option in the iTunes store. Some of my movies don't have the download option and only have a watch option. Some movies that I was able to download previously also now only show the watch option. I have plenty of available room on the tablet. I've also done a soft and hard reset with no change. It almost seems as if iTunes think the move is already on my iPad. After some searching, I've been unable to find a someone else with a similar situation and I could use some assistance. Thanks much for any advice in clearing this up.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 15, 2014 7:14 PM

1 reply

Apr 18, 2014 6:48 AM in response to Huntersvt

Hello Huntersvt,

Thank you for the details of the issue you are experiencing with the iTunes Store on your iPad. For this issue, I recommend signing out and back into the iTunes Store on your iPad:

1. Tap Settings > iTunes & App Stores.
  2. Tap your Apple ID.
    If you see the option to Sign In, you can change your Apple ID now.
    User uploaded file
  3. Tap Sign Out.
    User uploaded file
  4. Enter your Apple ID and Password and tap Sign In.
    User uploaded file

I recommend signing in with your same Apple ID and trying to download your past purchases again.

You can find the full article here:

iOS: Sign in with a different Apple ID in the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1311

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

Previously synced movies no longer downloadable to iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.