Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

security questions and I don't remember my answers, so I can't purchase more music. What can I do?

new computer, can't remember answers to security questions, so now I can't buy music. What can I do?

iPod shuffle (2nd generation)

Posted on Apr 15, 2014 7:36 PM

1 reply

Apr 15, 2014 7:38 PM in response to mooseyd

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5312

If you established a rescue email address, there will be a link on the "Passwords & Security" page of id.apple.com. Clicking the link will send the reset to your rescue email address (NOTE: This is not the same address as your Apple ID email)

If there is no link on the page, then you didn't establish a rescue email address. Contact AppleCare at 800.694.7466, and ask for account security. You will need to answer some questions to verify your identity, AND you will need access to a computer to generate a temporary support pin.

HT

security questions and I don't remember my answers, so I can't purchase more music. What can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.