Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can anybody tell me how to remove hyperlinks in numbers v3.2?

Hi - does anybody have any clue how to remove hyperlinks in Mac numbers v 3.2?

Thanks...

Posted on Apr 16, 2014 1:19 AM

13 replies

Apr 16, 2014 5:21 AM in response to tracydavy

It can be a little tricky. Here's what works on my machine (with the link in a cell):

1. Click once on the cell to the right of the link text;

User uploaded file

2. Click again in the same spot so the blinking cursor appears after the link text:

User uploaded file

3. Drag left to select the text:

User uploaded file

4. Right-click (option-click) to show this:

User uploaded file

5. Click edit to show this:

User uploaded file

6. Click remove.

SG

Apr 16, 2014 5:55 AM in response to SGIII

Thanks so much - but I failed! When I click I don't get a cursor...what happens is that the entire cell 'jumps' and then settles back down again. But no cursor appears anywhere!!!. I have managed it another way...I copied and pasted the entire column into text edit...then removed the links, and copied and pasted in back into the spreadsheet. I will be going into our local apple store in the next few weeks - so I'll ask them to show me in person. I really appreciate your help though. Thank you so much for taking the time xx My friend say this is a PICNIC error...Problem In Chair Not In Computer 🙂 X

Apr 16, 2014 7:49 AM in response to tracydavy

tracydavy wrote:

Ok - thanks for that - however I am unable to 'select' the link..it's a live link so when I click on it...or try to selct it it any way it simply bounces me straight to the web page......am really struggling with this.. 🙂...so...how do I select the link...?? Thanks x

Click into the cell, but off to the side of the link. Then use Shift-Arrow to select across the link.

Jerry

Can anybody tell me how to remove hyperlinks in numbers v3.2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.