Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need support on managing iAccounts

Hi,

I have now following apple devices

Me - Macbook pro, Ipad, Iphone 5s

Wife - Iphone5s and Ipod Shuffle

As far as my all three deives are concerned, i am currently using same apple ID and same Icloud ID on all the devices and hence they all are seamlessly integrated. My wife has a different Appli ID and different Icloud ID and she uses mostly her Iphone 5s and very less of Ipod Shuffle.

I will like to link my Wife's Iphone5S with my devices. Please let me know how can I Do that. Since i click a photo from my Iphone5s and it automatically comes on all my devices through photo stream, i will like to have a similar functionality with my wife's iphone as well. The end result should be that as soon as she clicks a photo, it should appear on all of my devices.

Please suggest me what all changes i need to do in her iphone and what IDs should i finally use so that the above objectives are achieved.

Thanks

Ashish

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 16, 2014 3:18 AM

1 reply

Apr 16, 2014 4:48 AM in response to agupta21

Short of changing the AppleId on her device to yours, there isn't a way of doing this automatically, but she can share her photos with you. On her phone, open the Settings App > Photos & Camera > Photo Sharing [turn ON, if it is not already]. Open the Photos app > Shared {lower middle of the screen} > tap New Shared Stream > Names teh stream, tap Next. Assign the stream to you via your AppleID.

She will wil need to add the images to that stream via teh Camera App once a picture is taken.

http://help.apple.com/iphone/7/#/iph961b96c4d

Need support on managing iAccounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.