Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Photo Stream issue on iPhone 5S

I've enabled My Photo Stream sharing on my iPhone 5S and MacBook Pro, but I'm only seeing seven photos on my iPhone and as a result, my Mac. I have nearly 200.

All my MacOSX & iOS apps are up to date and photo sharing on my Mac & iPhone have been enabled

I've followed the instructions with regards to my Mac & iPhone [I think!], enabled and disabled My Photo Stream, restarted both Mac & iPhone but am still only seeing seven images.

I am at a loss as to how to make My Photo Stream display all my images. Am I doing something wrong? is there something I've overlooked?

Help!

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 16, 2014 3:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2014 5:27 AM

but I'm only seeing seven photos on my iPhone and as a result, my Mac. I have nearly 200.

Are your 200 photos in the Camera Roll? Only the Camera Roll will upload automatically to the Photo Stream, and only,

• when you are connected to Wi-Fi,
  • when the Camera app has been closed on the iPhone,
  • and when the battery of the iPhone is sufficiently charged.

And only the photos you add to the Camera Roll after you enable the My Photo Stream will upload. Have you checked the preconditions above?

-- Léonie

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2014 5:27 AM in response to rOcKpApErScIsSoRs

but I'm only seeing seven photos on my iPhone and as a result, my Mac. I have nearly 200.

Are your 200 photos in the Camera Roll? Only the Camera Roll will upload automatically to the Photo Stream, and only,

• when you are connected to Wi-Fi,
  • when the Camera app has been closed on the iPhone,
  • and when the battery of the iPhone is sufficiently charged.

And only the photos you add to the Camera Roll after you enable the My Photo Stream will upload. Have you checked the preconditions above?

-- Léonie

My Photo Stream issue on iPhone 5S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.