Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What are the best tools and software for iPad presentations (including remotes)?

I'm using an iPad 4th generation device and my software includes Haiku Deck and Keynote. I've fully used Haiku Deck so I don't want to discuss that too much (love the software!). I'm curious about working with Keynote and PowerPoint and any others that are compatible. I also am looking for solutions for remote control devices. It's not clear to me what devices work with iPads, as most apps describe controlling a Mac computer with an iOS device. So far I've had trouble using an iPod Touch 4th generation which is troubling. I can connect all kinds of devices to my iPad, such as Bluetooth keyboards and an Android phone, but the Touch running iOS 6 will not seem to connect. In other words I can't use it to control Keynote on IPad which is disappointing. Please advise on software and remotes. Thank you.

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 16, 2014 4:55 AM

There are no replies.

What are the best tools and software for iPad presentations (including remotes)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.